You who are sad and thinking of doing something stupid

Sacrament

Don't do it. Talk to us. Don't be shy, we won't judge you or bully you like they do out there.

Remember that there's always someone going through similar things, and that you're never truly alone, as long as you reach out.

MikeyC

Talking about your issues to someone you trust and who will listen can be the best way to feel better.

Sacrament

It does help. I just feel like I am a burden to others. And I have said this all so many times before; it gets old ::(:

You're not. No one deserves to be sad or feel miserable, and you'll only be a burden to those who don't deserve your attention (or friendship) in the first place.

I know the feeling, though. I remember wanting to bottle it all up inside instead of reaching out and be seen as weak or unable to, well, live life. But at the end of the day, if we have even one person we can reach out to and get some insight/feedback from, that can improve things tremendously.

Just try to avoid not depending on them, though. We all need our individuality, our emotional independence.