Your given 3 wishes, what to wish for?

Jimbo82

A cure for social anxiety, some friends would be nice and finally i'd wish for a loving relationship.

Mr.Moon

I don't think I could accomplish these things on my own, or in my lifetime at least. Which is why their kinda out there. I'm not greedy either.

My first wish:
A more severe penalty for people who commit animal cruelty.

My second wish:
For people to be more understanding to the suffering of others.

And my third and final wish:
To see the wonders outside of our own galaxy with my own eyes.

Aussie_Lad

1 - Abundance
2 - Love
3 - Happiness

ps. And to see people write in positivity example:

To be AvPD/SA free = To be socially confident
A more severe penalty for people who commit animal cruelty = Human love for all of creation.

Last edited:

Lea

Banned
1) I would stop killing, torturing and pain of all animals and people in the world
2) I need God to make me healthy and show me the way at least a bit because I can't go on like this..

AGR

First would be turn everything into how I think it should be,I know it sounds selfish but if I had a say in the matter no one would die,no one would kill,steal,lie or need any other form of life, be animal or plant to survive,those things would just not exist in my universe,no money people would do things themselves because they would have all the time in the universe and a need to learn,teach and cooperate.

panicsurvivor

1. For technology to solve all ecological problems.
2. For the monetary system to be abolished and mankind to work for ourselves and not for Money. (lik star trek)
3. To never be afraid again.