Your zodiac sign

What's your sign?

• Total voters

bony666

wow it looks like scorpio and Taurus are big crowd onthis forum;
Taurus is soo good, I love being taurus cause my temper pushes me ahead and I go ahead w/o hesitation: straight ahead to my goals ::p:

I'm a scorpio, I fit some traits and others I don't. I love astrology. Horoscopes are a bunch of b.s., real astrology is your chart, your moon, rising sign and such.

gsmax5

I bet the reason everyone is Scorpio is that November is 9 months after February (Valentine's day) ^_^

I bet the reason everyone is Scorpio is that November is 9 months after February (Valentine's day) ^_^

I think it's probably more that late January/early February is the middle of the winter (at least for those in the Northern hemisphere)- and what else is there to do when it's that cold outside? The high amount of Taurus could either be those conceived in the Southern hemisphere in the winter, or in the heat of the summer for the North (as I know that a lot of the people in the list for Taurus are not in the Southern hemisphere). Extreme heat or cold can drive people indoors without a whole lot of options for things to occupy themselves. ::p:

ciel20

I'm Aries =)

I semi-want to calculate if the differences are statistically significant... ;_;

LadyWench

I think Astrology is complete crap most of the time, even though many Aquarius characteristics describe me rather accurately.

Kanye West

I think Astrology is complete crap most of the time, even though many Aquarius characteristics describe me rather accurately.
Astrology is a pretty amazing system for determing your personalitity. I have a book that tells you what your personality is like depending on when you were born and it is pretty god dam accurate. If you care to tell me your birthday I can tell you what it says about you.

Rxqueen

Gemini....known for their multiple personalities, and schizophrenic tendencies......wow sounds like me completely....

Badbuz

Astrology is a pretty amazing system for determing your personalitity. I have a book that tells you what your personality is like depending on when you were born and it is pretty god dam accurate. If you care to tell me your birthday I can tell you what it says about you.

i think its crap myself theres over 6 billion people on the planet and u cant characterise them on 12 star signs its sudo science,its just like the mediums that say they can contact the dead,people believe it cus they want to believe it

Kanye West

i think its crap myself theres over 6 billion people on the planet and u cant characterise them on 12 star signs its sudo science,its just like the mediums that say they can contact the dead,people believe it cus they want to believe it
This book is different. I find it impossible that a book can have over 400 pages on this topic when its "crap". When is your birthday?

Last edited: