30+ &Fabulous? :)

HH

I'm just hitting my stride at 30. I'll be 31 next month. I'm learning how to make myself happy and let go of things ( and people )that hold me back.

I think it's going to be a great decade :)

Same here, I'll be 32 soon and so far my 30s have been great-got me a house, a good job that I like....it could be a lot worse. I had a bit of crisis just before my 30 birthday, I thought to myself- "damn, I need to sort my crappy life out, I'll be 30 in a few weeks"

Ms Cloud

I'm 34. Loner, female, live in the woods, animals for company.

I'm self-sufficient, don't need much from people or society, enjoy solitude most of the time. But I still dream of meeting someone that I like, and trust, if only to break the monotony a little bit. Have had bad luck with people so far. As soon as the SA/SP kicks in, they become scarce. They don't stay around long enough to understand what it is.

Moa

Lol...nice...I'm 4'11"

Sweet. Shorties Unite! :D

I'm 34. Loner, female, live in the woods, animals for company.

I'm self-sufficient, don't need much from people or society, enjoy solitude most of the time. But I still dream of meeting someone that I like, and trust, if only to break the monotony a little bit. Have had bad luck with people so far. As soon as the SA/SP kicks in, they become scarce. They don't stay around long enough to understand what it is.

I'm jealous of your place in the woods. :) Hopefully someday I'll have a place like that of my own. I bet most of us dream of finding someone we like and trust... I know I do. At least we can all dream together...