Anybody as ugly as me?

Chief_

40QaJ.jpg

KiaKaha

Banned
You are not ugly at all. Just perhaps a little bit scruffy. People may perceive you as a bit rough with the long hair and the beard but that doesnt mean that you are.

Nathália

1. Your hair is just gorgeous it looks like a wig. I've never seen too many guys with pretty shiny locks like that. 2. You have good eyebrows 3. A nice Ivory skin tone. You know how many guys want good hair, even skin tone and good eyebrows? Look at the positive side.

You're not ugly trust you look like an average looking man covered in a beard and hair. Not everyone has to be glamor and glitz to look nice. Everyone has their insecurities at times, it's okay. Just try to focus on the good things you like about yourself and tell those insecurities to go away.

Kinetik

I can't see what you look like through the hair. If you sport it because it's a genuine preference and you like long hair with beards, great. But if you're hiding behind it, then that's a shame because I'm sure you look perfectly normal underneath it. I can also tell you that few men look bad when cleanly shaven with a contemporary haircut and a fresh shirt on. And very few will get a better reception from the general public.

lonely_drummer

Dude, you're awesome, I can just tell. It may not mean much as I am in the same boat, long hair, big beard, let me tell you, not all girls like it but some do and that's what matters. Everyone believes they are ugly but at least one other person can and will see the beauty. If you need someone to talk to just remember I am always free plus I'm sure alot of others here feel the same as I do

jonas89

You're a handsome man, I personally wouldn't mind having a hair and a beard in that length if you know what I mean (its awesome ) , but I would want to tame it a little bit more tho hhehe and you have a really friendly face underneath all that hair, so you're not UGLY if you ask me, and Im pretty sure many here will disagree with you on that.

coyote

you look great, seriously

i know alot of women who go for that scruffy badass/artist look

I'm sorry to sound rude, but your hair reminds me a bit of Hagrid.. of Harry POtter.
But he is a bit ugly, and you are a pretty version !!! :) I mean your face looks NOTHING like Hagrid at all XD just saying.. lol only the hair. xD
Your face looks cool and like a rock dude!! and i like your facial expression!

You are too pretty to play in a serie like that!! :D

Oh and btw.... I don't prefer bearish like that too.. maybe you should shave?

Or cut your hair to a new haircut.

I don't wanna change you, it's who you feel inside. I do accept you the way you look, I won't say you're weird or ugly.
I just think you're a friendly guy here on spw wanting to talk...

But if you don't feel happy with your looks now, you should do something about it, if it's really bothering you... there is so much to do about it.

And with your long hair, you can do annything.

You can keep it, and shave your beard.

You can also shave it a little the beard, so you still have that punky rock look,, you might like?
And I know a lot of girls like guys with attitude!! ;)

Or try a new haircut, so many ways to feel suitable with.. just ask a barber for advice.... !:)

Last edited:

takeheart

As far as I'm concerned, an ugly person is someone who is murderer, greedy, arrogant, selfish, judgemental ... basically a bad person. But if your nice person to everybody then your beautiful. what you look like dont matter man