Anybody as ugly as me?

alwaysrunning

ur definetly not ugly....if i must be honest if i had to chose a type ur a great example of what "my type" would be. considering u don't know me very well, or at all, that might not mean much. Nonetheless everyone has something about them that other people might find interesting/attractive. I think ur wild/unkept hair looks very cool...or maybe I'm just weird =p anyhow that was a long response haha sorry.

surreyger

Nothing wrong with how you look dude. Your hair looks well looked after and the amount of guys who complain to me that they cant grow a proper beard is crazy, so thats another thing you got going for you. One thing I have learnt is asmuch as you believe something, there is people out there who see you completely different to how you see yourself.

Mr.Prez

I'm a guy so I can't really answer too well, but you don't seem ugly at all. What made you think you are?

eternalnewb

I'm sorry to sound rude, but your hair reminds me a bit of Hagrid.. of Harry POtter.QUOTE]

I love Hagrid!!! He is my favorite character from Harry Potter, so I may be a bit biased but I love your hair, and it is much nicer than Hagrids. I think you look great just the way you are. Some guys suit long hair and some don't, I would say that long hair definately suits you:)

Man u can make a complety new diferent style...maybe it would be good to change! U will surprise everybody, that's for sure! U just look like most of everyone after get out of the bed...eheh

I think you could look better if you cut or trim down your beard and hair.

Yea maybe it would rock your look. Even though you allready look like a Rocker star, but maybe it will give you a Gentleman charming look or such? :)

Just try whatever. and you'll see.

Nl54

Seriously man, you have nothing to worry about. If you wan't to see a truely unappealing individual, Google Clint Howard.

Chief_

zD1zV.jpg