Anybody over 40?

pinksuede

I'm 45 and live in Oklahoma. I'm looking to meet some new friends and hoping they will share some of their experiences with SA.

TableFor1

Xos, I have that same fear. Im 43 and have been "dealing" with this life style way too long now. Growing old and alone just doesn't seem like it should be an option. I went to therapy last year and only did 3 sessions.

Kiwong

50. I'm enjoying my life at times through a narrow window of limitation and afraid it is going to close.

GraybeardGhost

I am 39, but shhh don't tell anyone.

Thirty-nine??? Get outta here, you thread-crasher, you!!! :bat:

Another forty-something something here.

What kind of something? Sometimes I don't know. Most often, the defeated kind.

Last edited:
I'm 46, I am not as shy as I used to be when I was a child, the social anxiety has gotten better over time but I still have a long way to go. I still am quiet and not talkative, I have trouble making new friends and meeting new people, I don't have a lot of good friends.

Kiwong

This might seen hypocritical, but just try and live in the moment, I know easier said than done. :eek:h:

:thinking: I like to live in the moments I enjoy, not just every moment. I'm not doing such a bad job of it really.

I'm almost over 40. Totally meaningless though, as nothing has barely changed since when i was 30. It's just purely a number to me.

msdlsdfkl lsdh snn stlpo ephol gsdfllk mcnv mmdfm hsojherioyueryi sldfjopsdhi cvmbk mdfvbmsoprktw lpdfjk ........................................................................
Huh hmmm .. speaking of thread-crashing... (but since it's Opaltine that's fine, we'll make a special exception for her :sarcastic: ... 'hey syrah syrah, whatever will be will be' :bigsmile: :applause: