Anyone here Asian?

How_slow_the_Wind

I'm half asian. My father is from Malaysia but with chinese ancestry, and my mother is french Canadian. Culturally, I think I'm very Australian though.

Helmaninquiel

Haha same, because then it might mean I lived in Asia too :)
I guess I could move there anyway but... would've been easier just to have been born there ::p:

lol I pretty much love every thing about Asian culture, the language, the art, the food, the traditions.. etc The only thing I can do without is Asian morals.
I love the look of Asian female and males, the pale skin, the plump lips, the high cheek bones, the thick hair. I don't know it all just calls to me and not to mention there intelligence and charisma. So yeah I wish I was Asians.

coyote

no but i was Initiated into the Silent Mysteries of the Far East when i entered the Domain of the Golden Dragon by sailing across the International Date Line on a number of occasions

i spent many years traveling and living in Asia

twiggle

lol I pretty much love every thing about Asian culture, the language, the art, the food, the traditions.. etc The only thing I can do without is Asian morals.
I love the look of Asian female and males, the pale skin, the plump lips, the high cheek bones, the thick hair. I don't know it all just calls to me and not to mention there intelligence and charisma. So yeah I wish I was Asians.

The only thing I could add to that list is Asian cinema (which I guess is included in art) but, yes. I find Asian men extremely attractive. And very interesting to talk to.