Are you a virgin? Is it because of your hh?

bony666

i dont think am still virgin because of my sp, it's just really bad luck; i recently had a terrible experience; among other bad moments,,,,,
thx for all spw members who supported me through this; i really hope it will get better some day;;;

mmichel07

Yes. I am a 20 year old male. Everytime i get close to a women i always reject her because i don't want to sleep with her. I just don't want to sweat on anyone during sex. I am trying to break this cycle because no women likes to be rejected and this is causing me to have bad relationships with all women.

I am a woman with palmer/plantar HH, aged 28, married for 4 years, but with my husband a total of 10 years. Before I met him, I had a few other sexual encounters in life as well. So, um, yeah... ::eek::

Women are so hard to read. I don't think there is any way to know if a girl likes you unless she says it flat-out (which never happens). When you read dating tips online, you find stuff like "her body language will mimic yours" or "she will laugh at all your jokes." It's all crap. I'm just frustrated that women aren't more straightforward.

Women are hard to read......You are spot on in my opinion.... They are almost never direct.. They (women) expect us men to know and read accurately their subtle signs of interest. It could be as simple as brushing you as they walk past.... Or walking past you several times... Oh don't you love womennn..

It's all part of our charm! ;)

ChellSweats

Not to disagree with what f-s says but I kinda have to since I think the opposite! ::p: You can't sit and wait for some girl to come along forever (I'm assuming you are a guy Mr Drips) for one, unfortunately there's the double standard of us guys having to chase after the girl and I have to say I've found this to be true (though there are exceptions as there always are). Secondly girls like confident guys, you ask a girl out even if she doesn't feel the same she'll probably admire you for having the guts to do it and on the plus side you'll get used to asking them out. As far as the hh thing is concerned it's never stopped me from having relationships, it has stopped me having one night stands though cos let's face it they just wouldn't understand (but maybe thats no bad thing) . But trust me if a gal is into you it really isn't an issue.

As a woman.....I have to agree with Schnitzel. I was 24 when I met my huband on-line, and we got married 4 years later. We met through a relationship site and I have never been happier. I told him about my HH before we even met. He had no problems with it at all. I was totally nervous about telling him too. I knew that if he did have a problem with it, that he wasn't the guy for me anyway. Like you.....I wanted to find the right person, not just dating someone to date someone.
Long story short... :) If your shy like I was, and still am, then search online. It may take a while, but it is worth it. You also have the opportunity to find out who they are before you meet them.
Good luck

ChellSweats

Yes. I am a 20 year old male. Everytime i get close to a women i always reject her because i don't want to sleep with her. I just don't want to sweat on anyone during sex. I am trying to break this cycle because no women likes to be rejected and this is causing me to have bad relationships with all women.

Don't let that bother you.....The one time it is O.K. to sweat on someone is while having sex. Besides if she can't accept the sweating outside the bedroom, then you don't want to be with her in the bedroom.
Give it a shot, she might suprise you. Let her decide how she feels for herself, rather than not getting involved in the first place.

Don't let that bother you.....The one time it is O.K. to sweat on someone is while having sex. Besides if she can't accept the sweating outside the bedroom, then you don't want to be with her in the bedroom.
Give it a shot, she might suprise you. Let her decide how she feels for herself, rather than not getting involved in the first place.

Have to agree. If you're not sweating on someone... You're not doing it right. :rolleyes:

As for the original question! I'm not, but when I was I could pretty much blame it on HH. It's made my love-life pretty bizarre - I skipped certain steps, you know? I didn't get to start off holding hands (and the few times I did I became SO uncomfortable and embarrassed that I gave up holding hands altogether...). I don't get to do that cute flirty thing where you touch someone on the arm or whatever. Before I figured out what to wear I used to wear tight black t-shirts, so I never let myself even hug anyone in high school because I was soaking wet and miserable because I was so uncomfortable! I was a late bloomer because of HH, and I've still never had what you'd call a real relationship.

So yeah, it pretty much killed my chances of getting laid until I figured out some ways to deal with it.

auri777

guys let me tell all of you on this forum, there is no reason to let HH stop you from living life i am the ugliest most akward s.o.b alive and i have always had a hard time but ive pushed myself to go OUT OF MY COMFORT ZONE not easy to do but sooo worth it. i hit a point with girls where i just decided to find a nice girl who i knew would be cool and go way out of my comfort zone to experience an as regular as possible relationship, and my first gf would hold my hand when it was sweating like crazy all the time just to make me feel confortable, she really didnt care! there are soo many cutie pies out there that are totally awsome and they are all self consious about things too they understand the concet :) go for it......it has NEVER led me astray to just go for what u want reguardless of why u THINK u cant do it, i promise with anything if u want it enough u will get it. hope this helped anyone.

Sprawling

I have HH and it has never stopped me from having sex or being in a relationship. When it comes to sex, sweat is the last thing you need to worry about. With the right person, sex is a magical, mystical, spiritual and or just fun experience. If the sweat turns your partner off, so be it and find someone new.