Are you a virgin?

Are you a virgin?

• Yes

Votes: 349 63.1%
  • No

Votes: 204 36.9%

• Total voters
Yes I am, and I don't mind waiting. If it never happens, so be it. If it does -- and I'm sure it'll be with someone special -- then it'll be worth the wait. I'm looking more forward to loving someone, instead of having sex; beautiful as it can be. Sex should be an after thought, of the true feelings you feel towards that special person. That's how I view it -- even if it seems a little old fashioned.

Phil_i

I've had sex with an okay number of girls, mainly thanks to meeting girls off the net... Never had a serious relationship though.

Honda

Its just society and the way it tells people how important is it to get laid.. Yeah sex is awesome!! And being a virgin is somehow for losers; even though reality is different... If people learn to think a bit they'd know their limits...
I met a chick thats 7 years older than me and wanted to sleep with me... She wasnt that good looking but i didnt want to go for something out of desperation.. Id rather sleep with someone i know a bit well and someone thats younger.. I just didnt feel comfy about the whole situation so i turned her down.. I say to myself idiot sometimes and sometimes i say i dont know that person to jump to such a conclusion and put myself in a situation i wasnt expecting...

Krista

nope, i am pretty sure i am the only boy in the world who was raped though.
My girlfriend wanted sex, i was still a virgin and afraid and she forced me into it. Well more persueded then forced. i didn't hold back too much.

girlfriend-lets have sex!
me-no i'm afraid
girlfriend-WE"RE HAVING SEX
me-o...k....

Use your pimp hand

olaf687

Im 22 and I guess im a half virgin because I have had oral sex and a hand job by my Ex gf. Sorry if that was too much detail. But anyway I still feel like a loser not having actual intercourse yet...

Nope unfortunately. Had lots of one nighterss...never had the romantic passionate type sex :( Sex is overrated sometimes... I want love.

iamthenra

I love that movie -- even if I feel a little embarrassed watching it. I was going to ask for the DVD for Xmas, but gave it a second thought.:)

Banvard... I was actually telling the truth. I wasn't referring to the movie, actually the movie is kind of like my real life... The movie would be allot funnier if it wasn't real life for me... although his character actually did ask girls out and eventually did get a girl friend at the end he lost his virginity... I was 40 years old when I first wrote my response, now I am 41 years old and YES I am still with out a girl friend and still a virgin. Quite honestly it does matter allot to me that I loose it ASAP. I am what most would probably call a pervert, because I do obsess about the female anatomy allot. This is what causes me to be depressed, being a virgin at my age and obsessing over females and being deathly afraid of them at the same time. Weird huh? I don't need all the lovey dovey stuff, even though that would be awesome too. At my age, I just want whatever I can get... Maybe I should rephrase that, I am not willing to just take any lady or hooker or whatnot... I do want a girl friend first, and I would have to be comfortable with her first before I could do anything else. I mean just getting naked will be a huge problem to overcome for me, if that should ever happen....

U

userremoved

I really do hate the fact that this is so damn important to society. I think it would take a great weight off my shoulders if TV and movies didn't shove that down my throat. :mad: