Art Challenge

dottie

THIS IS NOT A THREAD TO POST RANDOM ART, PEOPLE.

there is a different art challenge theme each week. read through the thread to find the current theme. you have through sunday to post your artwork. we will all decide on a new theme for each week which will be posted sunday.

this week's theme: the nearest thing to you.

Last edited:

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
dottie is it me this time? i did draw the fan which was the closest thing to me when it hit me that i should draw it :confused: i kinda wanted to express also the feeling cause it's always on my mind these days cause it's so hot....

I was too wondering who was targeted by this :p I think your drawing fits the subject

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
Pretty busy this week but I'll try to find the time for it :)
So basically the subject is "how do you feel" and it has to be on a CD format (so square), correct?

yes, with an "album" title of course :D

this is nice people are joining :>
and where are all the guys who signed up at the beginning then disappeared?

i think i'll make mine in two/three days.

I may go a bit overboard. I don't have a job or anything to do, so a track-listing may not be out of the question. ::p:

I went totes overboard on this puppy. I have way too much free time. :) Anyway, I present my cd. I've found that I go back and forth on my feelings about life. I can go from good to eh to eff this ish pretty quickly and I wanted to make a mix that captures that. I tried to go all fancy, but the minimalist approach seemed to work best. And, no, the girl is not me.

tumblr_lmrm6dXyE31qgvsbto1_r1_500.jpg

tumblr_lmrmrxDDfb1qgvsbto1_500.jpg

If you like the set list, take a gander over here.

MollyBeGood

picture.php

here's my boring and depressing album cover. I made it on my computer w/SL avatar. Hopefully won't feel like *That" anymore....

Everyone's looks great.:D

Apotheosis

I'm not satisfied with this - but I'm a neurotic perfectionist I have to force myself to stop.

attachment.php

Stock photo stolen from Google (because I have no pretty girls to photograph ::(:) and resketched in pencil & marker. Shading, filters, and effects done in photoshop.

Edit: Tweaked the font, switched to a rougher filter. I'm content for now.

Attachments

• Shattered.jpg
    Shattered.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Shattered2.jpg
    Shattered2.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

tripmywire

wow these are good cd covers! if this were the 1990s and i still had a cd player not an mp3 player i would buy them ;)