Art Challenge

MollyBeGood

I'm not satisfied with this - but I'm a neurotic perfectionist I have to force myself to stop.

attachment.php

Stock photo stolen from Google (because I have no pretty girls to photograph ::(:) and resketched in pencil & marker. Shading, filters, and effects done in photoshop.

i like it.. the eyes esp. very cool.

MollyBeGood

I love your drawing style, Latte it's so creative and whimsical-i wish I had a style when i drew I always seem to change.

Nice job!!

Pacific_Loner

Pirate from the North Pole
I didn't have enough time last week to create something and I know it was due on sunday but I'd like this thread to survive so I'm posting a painting I did before (it's been in my art album since a while, sorry for those who saw it before) that represent how I'm feeling, I just cropped it so it fits for the CD cover theme... And yes, I know I was supposed to write a title or something, but I can't find the word that describe exactly this feeling, so I didn't write anything. Lame, I know. :p I have more time now, anyone interested for a new challenge this week? o_O

Attachments

• CDcover.jpg
    CDcover.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0

Pacific_Loner

omg loner, why did you hide that amazing coloring talent for so long :eek:

and i am interested :>
who brings a new topic now?

:) ::eek:: yeah I think I did well on that one but it took me a while o_O
I would prefere anyone else to find a new topic but I'll try to think of something before the end of the day, in case no one have ideas :p

Nice, Pacific!
In high school art, we had to recreate a scene from our favorite book. Medium doesn't matter, but the specific text has to be included. Just throwing it out there.

Pacific_Loner

Nice, Pacific!
In high school art, we had to recreate a scene from our favorite book. Medium doesn't matter, but the specific text has to be included. Just throwing it out there.

Sounds interesting, I'm in for that subject!
But maybe a scene from a book we liked, not necessarly our favorite, because.... My favorite book is really not interesting to draw

That's cool. Hell, it could be a comic book or graphic novel or whatever. I don't care. 'Tis the nature of art. :)

i also don't have a fav one. so hope it's ok to draw a scene i like (or can actually draw) :>

Yeah, I should have remembered that I can't draw when I submitted the idea. :\

i miserably failed and give up on the mission :'<
and i tried several scenes... can't push that out as i want it to look

29ay9v6.jpg

(sorry it^ looks distorted, i'm awful with symmetry ._.)

anyone had any better luck than me?

I like it! What's it from. It's loads better than mine, which I have yet to start. I may try something before the weekend is out, but my motivation is zilch.

EnigmatiConduit

jdone_-_Copy.jpg
[/IMG]
Ok so i didn't exactly do this drawing specifically to share here, but it's all i have right now so here it is. My nephew, Josh.

EscapeArtist

I didn't have enough time last week to create something and I know it was due on sunday but I'd like this thread to survive so I'm posting a painting I did before (it's been in my art album since a while, sorry for those who saw it before) that represent how I'm feeling, I just cropped it so it fits for the CD cover theme... And yes, I know I was supposed to write a title or something, but I can't find the word that describe exactly this feeling, so I didn't write anything. Lame, I know. :p I have more time now, anyone interested for a new challenge this week? o_O

Wow Pacific this is stunning. There is definite skill there, and in translating a feeling of yours.

Beatmetrics

Ok so I didn't scan it but I did draw sooooo here.

Screen Play by Chris Coppernoll timid book but I related in away...

Last edited: