Bullying=big fail

mitchellb999

I've told bullies in school that I was going to get a gun and kill them. I've gotten in trouble for that, but I've never gotten any shit from them again.

Jake123

Banned
Everyone in middle school thought I was going to go on a mass shooting spree and kill all of them or blow up the school, not because of anything I said, but because they were afraid of me. Sometimes if you never say anything people assume the worst. Walking the halls was like parting the red sea. So many rumors about me... One of them was that I "became" like this because I watched my mother get killed and it made me go insane. People thought I was incapable of feeling pain.
Bullies tried to mess with me on a daily basis, once one of them even stabbed me in the arm with an x-acto knife while I was sitting alone during a break. I didn't flinch and just smirked while blood flowed down my arm (I had a lot of self control) and that was pretty much the last time anyone tried to bully me. It freaked them out. They figure I'd snap and go psycho on them.

PennyLane

once one of them even stabbed me in the arm with an x-acto knife while I was sitting alone during a break. I didn't flinch and just smirked while blood flowed down my arm (I had a lot of self control) and that was pretty much the last time anyone tried to bully me. It freaked them out. They figure I'd snap and go psycho on them.

The ironic thing is, they are the violent psychos who stabbed you! :eek:

Weird how they can actually do things like this and no thinks anything of it...but your considered dangerous for being quiet :confused:

Jake123

Banned
The ironic thing is, they are the violent psychos who stabbed you! :eek:

Weird how they can actually do things like this and no thinks anything of it...but your considered dangerous for being quiet :confused:

Yeah, it's funny how that works... "It's always the quiet ones" >_>... Even if it's the loud ones who torment people and actually stab them in the middle of a school. That guy didn't get in trouble, he had a crowd supporting him and teachers were oblivious.

Sinar_Matahari

I've told bullies in school that I was going to get a gun and kill them. I've gotten in trouble for that, but I've never gotten any shit from them again.

That's funny but it sucks that you're the one who got into trouble. Why would you threaten to kill them if you really intended to go through with it? I think it's sad that there has to be a death threat before anyone does anything.

This is so true. T.T
But I find it really annoying how lots of people think bullies are so insecure and jealous and all that. D: Lots of people bully me because I don't talk much and I look weird (well I move kinda stiffly). Most of these have lots of friends and are pretty popular- the victims are the ones people should pity, not the bullies. :/
Anyway they seem to enjoy bullying. I think they do it just for a laugh. :(
Actually I think lots of schools do have an anti bullying policy, and at my school they do about bullying in lessons, but it doesn't seem to sink in.

Sinar_Matahari

Actually I think lots of schools do have an anti bullying policy, and at my school they do about bullying in lessons, but it doesn't seem to sink in.

Kids aren't going to take those classes anymore seriously than they do D.A.R.E classes. Ever sit through a D.A.R.E class and snicker every time pot is mentioned?

mitchellb999

That's funny but it sucks that you're the one who got into trouble. Why would you threaten to kill them if you really intended to go through with it? I think it's sad that there has to be a death threat before anyone does anything.

I've always gotten in trouble for standing up to bullies. Death threat or not. That's one of the reasons why I have an extreme distrust of people today.

Suzay

I'm not talking about a snide comment here or there, everyones delt with that at some point. I'm talking about a form of constant debilitating harrassment, esp. physical. I'm sorry personally I just can't buy into bullies being so in love with themselves.. I guess I have a different definition of solid self-esteem. If you took away the bully's adoration and 'friends', if they all were disgusted at his or her behavior, i wonder if they'd still be so in love with themselves and have such high self-esteem. sounds like they need to "upkeep" this persona. I also wonder how the family life of these bullies are, curious. A healthy, solid, confident person, maybe i should underline MENTALLY HEALTHY, just doesn't do things like that. Ok there are people called sociopaths and psychopaths that dont have that part of a functioning brain, I get that, but bottom line is what is the bullying gaining from this? self-esteem.. I'm pretty sure its not deflating the ego, there has to be some gain in this for them. Again my whole basic point is..... it has nothing to do with the victim or their perceived 'flaws'. They may stand out more or whatever the case, but genuinely it doesnt matter because they are not the ones with the problem or the fault. It has nothing, absolutely nothing to do with the person being bullied.

iamthenra

I grew up in a environment that I was always picked on by my peers, bullied throughout my entire childhood. You would have thought that as kids grew up that I wouldn't be bullied in high school, but I was there too. I was an easy target for everyone, because I was different. I stuck to myself, avoiding people. I didn't have the courage to defend myself either... Nothing like it, going to school fearing for your life at every corner. The bus stop was the worst though, I would constantly get my arse handed to me. I was so used to getting bloody noses, black eyes, fat lips... Then my mother who should have loved me instead of using me as her punching bag, which started when I started going to school at the young age of 6...and didn't end till I was old enough to defend myself against her. Nothing like having to block your mother's punches.. Oh the confidence I have.... (yeah right) self esteem? NOT! You know, I understand the kids that take guns to school. I understand it from my own experience. There were many times I wanted to just even the playing field. Being abused and picked on and bullied, I understand the kids wanting to just "even the score"... I hate people in general, because I was stripped of my childhood without worry or safety and love.

Harleyq

I used to get bullied a lot too. One thing I found that helped was when I bought a book called "On the Fringe". It's a collection of short stories about kids who were bullied, and there are a couple of stories from the bully's point of view, as well as stories from people who are in-between and watch bullying between others. It deals with depression, violence, anxiety, homosexuality, acceptance, coping methods, etc. I just remember carrying this book around as if it were my Bible and I highly suggest reading it. I'm not very good at promoting things but believe me, this book is so deep and has so many perspectives and situations. Very few of the stories try to solve anything so they're not preachy, all they do is attempt to widen people's views and relate to those who are in similar situations. I'm an English major and I think I'm fairly well-read and I still consider this to be the best book I've ever encountered in my life:

Amazon.com: On the Fringe (9780803726567): Chris Crutcher, Ron Koertge, Graham Salisbury, Nancy Werlin, Francess Lin Lantz, Angela Johnson, Jack Gantos, M. E. Kerr, Will Weaver, Alden R. Carter, Joan Bauer, Donald R. Gallo: Books

Last edited:

stand_up

To get people to fall in line, you have to bring fear. Even the meanest bullies squirm when they are afraid to die. You just have to be smart and creative.

Last edited:

stand_up

When I was a little kid my sister's boyfriend used to bully me a lot. One day I backed him into a corner and got a knife and put it to his throat and that changed his tune. He was cowering and pleading and after that he didn't mess with me anymore because he knew I was just crazy enough to do it.

Nice, I like you already. :)

Reiji Moritsugu

I keep thinking, if i wasn't bullied, would i be like this? :I

No, you wouldn´t.

I was also bullied, and I´m pretty sure that I would be a completely different person had those events never happened. Things like that led me to think I am an unwanted person, whose opinions nobody gives a damn about. Oh well, now the only option is to overcome such memories isn´t it?

See you around :)

Cynic

When I was a little kid my sister's boyfriend used to bully me a lot. One day I backed him into a corner and got a knife and put it to his throat and that changed his tune. He was cowering and pleading and after that he didn't mess with me anymore because he knew I was just crazy enough to do it.
Good on ya. :D

WARNING: some people might people find offence to this image

karma_its_a_bitch_aint_it_demotivational_poster0.jpg