Bullying=big fail

Sometimes, or I think very often, group dynamics, social dynamics plays a part. Sometimes, it's the disposition, as in something that the bully brings with him... He may be bullied at home, etc...

Have you heard of 'the lucifer effect'? And the Stanford Prison Experiment conducted by Professor Zimbardo? That may also offer some insight on bullying and nasty behaviour in general.

Honda

I saw this post but ddnt read the whole thing.. I have to say i was bullied myself and still have a phobia from bullies till now which puts me in position of weakness and gives me unpleasant fear of bully looking individuals.. The problem is bullies or non bullies they sense ur fear and they tend to finish u off verbally or physically cuz they know ur weak..

I till now live life with fear and regret for being a coward and not standing up for a bully & still manage to not know how to behave when put in such situations.. Im good with everything else in life but this... Bullying always happens u might aswell accept it and be strong thats what im getting convinced with... Parenting plays a huge role in how kids are and this is human nature there always was people like this..Ur weak they find room to eat u alive, show them red eye no matter what u r they respect u... Im getting covinced that were all cowards on this forums and were trying finding excuses for our cowardice.. Bullying is a bad habit but the way society goes gives room for these people to be strong and abusive.. Other individuals should take action if they want to survive their threats..

I got abused in school, pushed around in university and never had a girl cuz people see me weak... I even get the habit of liking to hurt weaker individuals... & even if i grab my balls and take a risk still i freeze with fear, anger, humiliation and confusion in such situations.. Now im working.. Im successful in everything in life but standing up to people getting aggresive or abusive with me.. Cuz im not used to do so maybe? I got good friends that enjoy pulling my leg & i know its my cowardly behavior that pushes them to do so..

kindly, feel free to move/remove this post if u find it inapropriate but how about u analyze what i said.. maybe im really disturbed or crazy or talking alot..

Last edited: