Can't get a girlfriend? Come to the dark side

gsmax5

...you've probably said this before somewhere in this thread...

Yeah, I was right.

SickJoke, have you had any success with women since reading The Game?
Yeah I do all right. But The Game just opened the door - inside is a whole new world. The Game is the first step. It's a nice little taste to see if this is something you want. After that you might want to get into a bootcamp, a seminar, or a DVD set to explore it further. Then it's time for the in field action, and the fun begins :D

Last edited:

gsmax5

I found an "online" copy of The Game. Is it the same one mentioned in the thread?

Here is the link:

(removed)

Last edited:

Sure_whynot

I've not got enough time to read practically any of this thread, but Im very glad you posted this information here.

I have personally read "The game" & The Venusian Arts Handbook.

Which i am not shameful of at all, although I dont go around telling people.

Anyways, all of the stuff in these books or videos are very helpful. Give them a chance because you've got nothing to loose. And so very much to gain.

Its not a book of pick up lines or any crazy over the edge seduction manual. hah
Its basically an easy method of understanding the dynamics of social physiology, & how you can learn/practice/use it to make yourself a more appealing person.

I can personally say, this shit works. It'll help you become that guy that gets all of the girls, regardless of who else is there or where you are.

Sure_whynot

SickJoke, you've probably said this before somewhere in this thread, but how well has the book worked for you? I've concluded by reading the first chapter of the book (I downloaded a copy from the Internet), and by reading reviews that it's probably an excellent book. But still, I'm curious to see what your social life is like.

Based on some of your posts, it looks like you are a decent guy with a strong character who I wouldn't mind meeting in real life.

Although this question is not directed twoards me, I'd like to share something with you all.

The game was a good book, it is the very basic "intro" into the new world of playing "the game".

I suggest that anyone who is interested check out these two books:

Neil Strauss - The Annihilation Method
Mystery Method - The Venusian Arts Handbook

They are the "big guns" of "The game" & are very informative.

I was a shy naive boy before I got into this stuff. & I always wondered what the "popular kids" had that I didn't. The answer was nothing, nothing at all.

I went from the shy guy who would never make a move on any semi good looking girl, to the guy that steals the Varsity Q.B's girlfriend (figure of speech) within a few months.

This is a horrible example, but... Its like the matrix, how Neo can see the "Code". I can see the "code" for social situations without even trying anymore. I know what to say, when to say it, how to talk, walk, stand, and how to close the deal. Its amazing and even if I dont use it, its comforting to know why things happen.

You probably think im like the biggest tool right now, but im just trying to help. Seriously, help yourself. You deserve it.

x Sure

*also*
If you get a friend to learn the shit with you, it makes everything MUCH easier. You can wing for each other and the 2nd person will help you both become better faster.

Last edited:

Errordotocx

I'll be checking out these two. The "Neil Strauss - The Annihilation Method " seems to be one with videos...or from what i've read so far it is and since I pirated it i'm not sure if not having the videos will cause problems or not. But i'll read both of them anyways.

gsmax5

Although this question is not directed twoards me, I'd like to share something with you all.

The game was a good book, it is the very basic "intro" into the new world of playing "the game".

I suggest that anyone who is interested check out these two books:

Neil Strauss - The Annihilation Method
Mystery Method - The Venusian Arts Handbook

They are the "big guns" of "The game" & are very informative.

I was a shy naive boy before I got into this stuff. & I always wondered what the "popular kids" had that I didn't. The answer was nothing, nothing at all.

I went from the shy guy who would never make a move on any semi good looking girl, to the guy that steals the Varsity Q.B's girlfriend (figure of speech) within a few months.

This is a horrible example, but... Its like the matrix, how Neo can see the "Code". I can see the "code" for social situations without even trying anymore. I know what to say, when to say it, how to talk, walk, stand, and how to close the deal. Its amazing and even if I dont use it, its comforting to know why things happen.

You probably think im like the biggest tool right now, but im just trying to help. Seriously, help yourself. You deserve it.

x Sure

*also*
If you get a friend to learn the shit with you, it makes everything MUCH easier. You can wing for each other and the 2nd person will help you both become better faster.

Thanks, I've already started to read the book (around page 100), and I really like it. Since reading, I began to look at conversation like more of a set of commands rather than an emotional nightmare.

It truly is a great book.

Sure_whynot

I'll be checking out these two. The "Neil Strauss - The Annihilation Method " seems to be one with videos...or from what i've read so far it is and since I pirated it i'm not sure if not having the videos will cause problems or not. But i'll read both of them anyways.

Cool, Good luck. I highly recommend The Venusian Arts Handbook, It was probably the most helpful to me. Although my greatest strength was having a friend to learn all of this with.

Thanks, I've already started to read the book (around page 100), and I really like it. Since reading, I began to look at conversation like more of a set of commands rather than an emotional nightmare.

It truly is a great book.

Good job, keep with it your on the right path. Thats a good analogy, much more mature then my matrix one. haha. After you understand the "commands" conversations become more like creative/enjoyable games of chess then anything else.

That's awesome Sure_whynot congrats on your success!

Thank you Sickjoke, I admire you for creating this thread. People should know how great they really are, or have the potential to be. Watching the video on the first post (with mystery on that talk-show) I could see so many different things he did to game the girl to his left. haha. Its funny because its obvious when you understand the reasoning behind his actions.

Im not sure what everyone has asked sickjoke so far, but if you have any questions i'd be happy to try and answer them too. =]

x Sure

klytus

Mh. Let me bring this precious thread back to life. -- I watched a number of videos on this topic (on YouTube) and a couple of things all these pick-up artists appear to have in common are a very open attitude towards life and especially relationships, an apparently very relaxed respiration - even in the most thrilling situations -, relaxed facial muscles, charming smiles, a clear and precise articulation, and lots of confidence (or self-deception).

I am not arguing against PUA techniques, and I am convinced that they work. However, the entire concept of relaxing, smiling, and, in general, picking up women puts me off.

If it's a fundamental tenet of someone's personality to be the exact opposite of a 'pick-up artist', I see no sense in feigning, pretending to be someone else. No one will ever like you for who you truly are, and if that's important to you, deception isn't a proper course of action -- PUA techniques are good for those who genuinely desire to be different and only want to attract women, ignoring the actual reasons that underlie the attraction.

Moreover, there's another thing. Time. When do you do all this picking-up? People with a busy (academic) life, have no - or rather aren't supposed to have - time whatsoever for much beyond (studying and) building their careers. The time and energy you have to put into practising these techniques - or into dating, in general - to really become someone else - that is, to learn how to successfully pretend being someone else until you stop noticing that you just act - is immense. I can't really imagine when busy people go out with 'friends' or how they maintain 'friendships' at all.

Last edited: