Comic Strip Thread!

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
My home internet hasn't let me read QC all week until today, glad it is now!

2060.png

(Love Hannelore! :D)

And Bunni never disappoints

2011-11-25%20Buni.jpg

Phoenixx

2jfg0i9.gif

Sometimes talking to my mom while she's on the computer is like talking to the wall. Honestly, I think the wall is more responsive.

I'm just gonna do this the next time I'm trying to get her attention. XD

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^Depending what aspect of me I'm talking about, I either feel 12 or 40. I figure it all averages out to me actual age in the end ::p:

2012-01-10%20Buni.jpg

So I guess the ants are happy about the current weather over here, that makes 9 million of us (one not being me::(:)

Phoenixx

^Depending what aspect of me I'm talking about, I either feel 12 or 40. I figure it all averages out to me actual age in the end ::p:
^ Why 40? That's quite the age jump to be feeling.

2012-01-10%20Buni.jpg

So I guess the ants are happy about the current weather over here, that makes 9 million of us (one not being me::(:)
^ Yeah I'm really wishing for snow too. Snow that actually sticks to the ground and stays. I don't care how many ants die in the process, as long as I get some... Okay, so maybe I am a little cold-hearted. ::p:

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Why 40? That's quite the age jump to be feeling.

I don't know why 40 specifically, but just for somethings I feel...I don't want to say mature but maybe aged on. Somethings I have little to no experience in which I feel very young about, and others I feel I've gone through things, even if just internally, that many people don't until they're older. Not really a good thing, but at least it all even outs in the end ::p: