Comic Strip Thread!

2012-01-02-hypnotized.png

Rawz

I like Buni a lot.
2011-07-12Buni.jpg

I also really like Romantically Apocalyptic, but they are big so I'm not sure if I should post any here.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
I like Buni a lot.
2011-07-12Buni.jpg

I also really like Romantically Apocalyptic, but they are big so I'm not sure if I should post any here.

I love Buni! It makes me smile more consistently than any other strip I read I think. I always want to post every strip on here :p

2012-01-13%20Buni.jpg

2012-01-24%20Buni.jpg

2011-12-13%20Buni.jpg

Rawz

I love Buni! It makes me smile more consistently than any other strip I read I think.

Yeah, Ryan does a great job with it. Sad, cute, funny, and happy all in one.

Months ago I started putting a link to it in my signature on forums, and not too long ago I made a simple sigpic for it to have in signatures. And I've posted strips from it on a few different forums. I've been trying to spread it around.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
That's how I Always feel too

Edit: Ahh you already posted it! Last panel sums me up too ::p:

Phoenixx

^ Me too! I'm so happy Jacques is finally putting more focus on Marigold. She's always been one of my most favorite characters.
Not to mention she reminds me of myself quite a bit.

vj288

not actually Fiona Apple
^ Me too! I'm so happy Jacques is finally putting more focus on Marigold. She's always been one of my most favorite characters.
Not to mention she reminds me of myself quite a bit.

Yes, and then they also have Hanner's there too who seems to be everyone's favorite (mine at least :D). Marigold is pretty cool though ;)