Describe your dream girl/guy

Windnine

First,give a description of yourself:Age,height,nationality w/ physical appearance and personality for example:
5'3.5,
African American/multiracial
black-dark reddish brown hair,
deep brown eyes,have an amber tint in the sun
somewhat heavy brows, average figure (I guess, I'm 38-34-43)
I'm pretty nervous,quiet can be goofy.Loving and a deep thinker.A Dreamer.

Second,Describe the person of your dreams.If you want to know mine I'll post after you:pThanks.

Eristelle

I guess this sounds fun. xD I'm bored so...

Height: 5'4.5"
Nationality: basically African American. Nothing special.
Physical Appearance: Pink hair( real color is dark brown), average weight, two lip piercings, normal looking person I guess minus the pink hair and piercings.
Personality: Shy, quiet, random, nervous, downer, intellectual, curious thinker, day dreamer, giggly, music freak, kitten lover, shut in, and pretty much lazy. Most say I never smile but why should I smile at them? Make me laugh first.

Dream guy: Okay, no fair. YOU go first! :p besides if i typed mine it'd be complicated.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
I can't say I actually have a 'dream girl', but the characteristics I value aren't a matter of things like height, nationality, hair/skin/eye color, etc.

I like brains. Sense of humor. Weirdness, and a general combination of things that I know I like when I come across it. Every girl is different and I don't really have a 'type'.

ETA--I don't really feel that I'm qualified to describe myself.

KiaKaha

Banned
Ok sure,

5 ft 10in
White fella, with a touch of Maori
Dark Brown Hair
72 Kgs

As for my perfect girl? I dont think I can think of that. Qualities that attract me though, is a silly/goofy sense of humour, warmth, friendliness, kindness, socially conscientious, gentle and sensible...oh and intelligence.. Looks wise, I tend to find girls with dark features quite attractive...but thats not a rule. Smaller than me I like too. I also have a thing for punk chicks...but I am way to uncool to pick a girl like that up.

Windnine

Ok,I'm with an amazing man,but there's still my view of a dream guy.
5'5-5'11
Nationality:European,like an Englishman or France
long dark brown hair/sandy brown
dreamy sea green eyes like the ocean or a spring day,
I'm not for big muscles,but maybe medium build,like a fit person.A beautiful smile.
Personality:He's hilarious and brainy and compliments me ( opposites),charming not a ladies man.Loves the arts,travel,he's sensitive enough to think heavily on light issues and care about every detail.Has to be childish in terms of fun.Lives in a little farm village or small town.Has to believe in soulmates.In love with food like me lol

Last edited:

pop-princess

Me:
Quite short
White
Appearance: Long brown hair, green brown eyes, pale, high cheekbones, awerage weight

Dream dude:
19-28
Don't care of hair color, eye color. I like big eyes though.
Intellectual, many same interests, nice manners, good world view, generous

Phoenixx

5' 0"
White
Dark blonde hair; I do have some grays underneath and a little on the roots. I can see them, other people tell me they can't (I suspect they're lying). It used to be brown, but I haven't had a chance to dye it again. Definitely need it!
Dark blue eyes. Petite/average figure. Really plain looking, nothing special.
Personality: Quiet/extremely shy, deep thinker, (usually) independent, childish, sarcastic, caring, understanding (or I at least try), loyal, friendly (although I don't think I usually appear that way since I never usually smile), and I can be a bit of a smart mouth. ::p:

Dream guy: Caring, friendly, introverted but not exactly shy, understanding, logical, funny, yet serious, has similar taste in books, music, and movies. Build doesn't really bother me. As long as he's not bulked with muscle or looks unhealthy, I'm fine. Bonus if he's really tall and has dark hair. ::p:

OK dream girl

has super large appendages
dresses provocatively
thinks I'm a hunk
is great at sex
is no older than 70
thinks I'm hilarious
doesn't get hay fever in Spring
doesn't need my antihistamine medication
brings home a whopping pay cheque
loves watching me meditate
loves watching me watch TV and drink beer
never calls me lazy or unmotivated
has nice elbows
more to come later

Ms Cloud

Dream guy... Some sort of unemployed anarchist. Should have his own horse, gun collection and cowboy hat. Should live close enough to visit, but not too often. Most of the time he'd be happy just talking to me over the internet, because of course he'd find me fascinating and excellent company. If there was sex involved it would be fairly incidental.

I could only deal with a guy who saw me as a friend first, and all that other stuff second. That's why it's only a fantasy.

anxiety1408

First,give a description of yourself:Age,height,nationality w/ physical appearance and personality for example:
5'3.5,
African American/multiracial
black-dark reddish brown hair,
deep brown eyes,have an amber tint in the sun
somewhat heavy brows, average figure (I guess, I'm 38-34-43)
I'm pretty nervous,quiet can be goofy.Loving and a deep thinker.A Dreamer.

Second,Describe the person of your dreams.If you want to know mine I'll post after you:pThanks.

Age;20
Height;5'3
Nationality;British pakistani
Black hair, brown eyes, above average weight, heavy brows kind of

I see myself as a positive person, who likes to find the good in anything. Im funny or so I think haha. I have awesome taste in music. and my personality is what makes me. I have SA, I like my alone time, I enjoy going on walks at night often, Im a night owl, I sleep during the day and awake the whole night. I love aaron lewis/staind, cricket and wwe. I'll leave it at that for now hehe

EDIT;

MY DREAM GIRL;
doesn't go clubbing
doesn't drink
like my height or smaller
has nice eyes
a positive person
is sweet
romantic
is cute
likes to watch horror movies
has similar taste to me in music
cares more about her personality than her looks
wears little or no make up

Last edited:

THeCARS1979

age 23-28
white
pretty face
5'2"- 5'11"
long brown, black or blonde hair
average build
loves wearing blue jeans, leather
amazing personality
loves movies and music

Rembrandt Broam

I can't say I actually have a 'dream girl', but the characteristics I value aren't a matter of things like height, nationality, hair/skin/eye color, etc.

I like brains. Sense of humor. Weirdness, and a general combination of things that I know I like when I come across it. Every girl is different and I don't really have a 'type'.

ETA--I don't really feel that I'm qualified to describe myself.

I agree with all of this, although rather than "weirdness" I'd probably say "uniqueness". I like people who are a little different from everyone else, and stand out in some way. Something that makes them...interesting.

Kiwong

3 x 10 to the power of five
400 metres
Hobbit
I have a heartbeat

Dream girl?......Nurse! Someone just woke me up

*Amy*

Ok, there it goes:

158 centimetres
European
Thin, short dark hair, brown eyes, narrow face
Shy, sensitive, clumsy, honest, romantic, introvert, childish, great daydreamer

Dream guy: Someone who understood me and loved me as I am. Caring, romantic, sensitive. Intelligent, but not a genius, and with good sense of humour (just a touch of it would be enough). Yet independent, and left me my own space.

AGR

Well if you want to know what I look like there are some pics in my profile,if I didnt messed up registered users can see,as for a dream girl,she has to be different than most people,also no cheating,cant like cheaters or people who are up to no good,appearence I really like some japanese girls,there are some who look amazing,but it doesnt matter if she is not,I have liked all kinds of girls in the past,like blond,black,asian,mixed and etc,I think some liked me too but I didnt do anything.......