Do you agree??

KiaKaha

Banned
You know... at the end of the day, none of it really matters. You cant make someone like you. You can only try to make someone question ones own behaviour and the reasons why they do the things they do.

It sucks having feelings sometimes.

/end

bcsr

I've yet to meet a woman who wants a guy to treat her like ****. There's a difference between being a "nice guy" and being a pushover. Women aren't really attracted to a guy who is needy, clingy, and desperate.

I can sympathize, I've slipped into this mindset myself when I was depressed and lonely. It's easier to play the victim. But the idea that all women want "jerks" and only "jerks" get women is ridiculous.

Women want the same thing guys want. Someone they find attractive, with common interests, and a compatible personality.

Last edited:

MikeyC

Watch her other videos. This is not regular Jenna Marbles. She's actually hilarious. :)

ForeverTheWeirdKid

Do I agree?

I do find it interesting about the concept of people who associate with people that they deem 'equal' but that is just human nature (which I think is rather sad part of the human condition) and which permeates all kinds of relationship - not just dating

I think it's ignorant, especially when adults do it.