Do you think you're ugly?

tumblr_mhumg6e9Cs1rdbpbmo1_500.jpg

jaim38

I think I'm just average, but I do have my "ugly" and "cute" moments. Sometimes I look in the mirror and think I look ok, sometimes cute, but when I look again later on, I look ugly. Same with pictures; I can take cute, average, or ugly pictures depending on the lighting, my position, etc.

Throughout my life, I do have people who call me ugly within earshot, or somebody would ask them whether I look pretty but they would shake their heads. So I know I don't look hot to others. I also overheard one guy saying that I'm "kind of pretty", so maybe I have some cute moments. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ultimately.

Despite what people say, I have accepted myself for who I am. I like the me right now and I wouldn't trade places with other people.

IntheLabyrinth

I think I'm ugly but I am not completely sure if that is just the low self esteem talking or if I am ugly to other people too. I can never accept a compliment, whether it be for looks or anything else so that never helps change my mind. I think i am attractive on the inside though so at least I got that going for me.

Flanscho

Somewhat. I think I'm pretty average. I'm very slightly overweight (despite doing sports) and sooner or later I'm getting bald (thanks for the genes, dad). On the other hand I don't think that my face is that ugly. So all in all I guess I'm average. Many people look better, some look worse.

Lamb

My inner beauty is magnificent.

As for physically, I have my ups and downs. I don't know if I have natural beauty, and if I apply make-up I sometimes feel fake. So at best, average. At worst, ugly.

Rawz

I think I look kinda goofy. Also, I think sun damage and stress/anxiety/depression has aged me faster than I would have without them. :(

Sandomon

At times I feel handsome cos I kinda am a bit, other times I don't think about it, the rest of the time I feel average.
I think anyone can turn ugly/average into attractive with a bit of time and styling advice, amazing what a new outfit or hair cut can do for people

spearhunter

I tell myself that I am a handsome guy, a do it all the time when i look in the mirror, and hopefully one day my mind will believe that.

wanderingstar

I'm unattractive, but not really ugly. My face is pretty average; ordinary enough that nobody would think anything of it. My weight, however, makes me want to cower or bolt. Of course I can do something about it, but I just don't. I suppose I like being the chubby girl or something equally masochistic.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Definitely. I have a ****ty personality, am not funny, and not very smart. Oh and ugly as hell.

Yayy for me.

I'd say the same about muself, contray tae what other folk tell me. Ah don't think am that funny either. Ah wouldnae exactly consider gettin' unintentional laughs as a result o' ma Scottish accent means am in anyway hysterically funny.

I've got quite a dour, serious personality most o' the time. Which is weird when ye consider ma love of comedy.

Oh, and ah don't really warm maself tae people either. Ah think am quite unfriendly and standoff-ish personality wise too. And ah don't give a f*%k what people think o' me - but then, most Scottish people are like that. Ah don't know if that a positive on negative personality trait? :idontknow: But even so, ah don't care. :bigsmile:

SeasonalBlues

Yes and no - it really depends on my mood. But my non-existent relationship history probably points to me being unattractive.

Something-Vague

Definitely. I have a ****ty personality, am not funny, and not very smart. Oh and ugly as hell.

Yayy for me.

I think that I saw a picture of you on the Post Your Picture thread and I would have to kindly disagree with the statement about your looks! You're quite the opposite of what you say and I bet that the same goes for your personality.

onehandclapping

I don't think i'm ugly no, I don't really think i'm desirable or sexy though and if I compare myself to a generic "good looking" guy I feel i'm not as attractive.

I don't think I'm ugly perse, but I've had really present acne for almost a decade now.

I'll be 22 come May and it hasn't even as much as decreased in coverage or intensity. I've been on strong medication for it, but it didn't help. Same with creams and stuff. It's some sort of infection that doctor said. So it's not an hygiene either.

It's not a super big deal, since I'm hardly active in the dating scene. And I don't care too much about what strangers think about it. But it would be nice if I could shave normally.

BamanPiderman

Sometimes I think I look really ugly, but usually I just think I'm average, or I have potential to look pretty. But yeah I think it's a main source of my SA. I feel inadequate in terms of my appearance compared to other girls.