Everyone's Signs

pitkreet

I'm Aquarius, too. There seem to be a lot of Capricorns and Aquarius - aren't they consecutive star-signs, covering December/Jan/Feb?

It's actually quite intrigued because I do recall one incident many years ago, when my SA was probably just starting, and I was in a pub with a couple of colleagues whilst away from home on a course. I was being very quiet, saying nothing at all and one of them noticed I wasn't joining in the conversation and asked if I was Aquarius. It was like my non-conversational behaviour was typically Aquarian or something.....

Maybe being born in the cold and dark of mid-winter makes you more susceptible to being a miserable git :lol:

ColdAsIce

Im an Aries.....I read somewhere that Arians are suppose to be confident and out going....ha ha IF ONLY!!!!!!.............

My life would be a hell of alot easier!!!........... :D

I'm an aries, but I don't believe in astrology because supposedly aries' are very social and outgoing...yeah right, if only that were true.

despise

im a libra. im meant to be outgoing and very social...*cough* thats a tad bit wrong isnt it?

Jenjen

I'm a virgo, not sure what that means though but i think we're supposed to be perfectionist. :?:

Jennie. XX

Danfalc

Banned
Gemmeni

Im gemmeni, the link to horoscopes descriptions says that us gemmenis are nervous and tense, so that makes sense, but at the same time it says were good communicators????? LoL go figure.

Makaylee

Ok, the tally so far is..... (drum roll, please!)

6 - Aries

5 - Aquarius
5 - Capricorn
5 - Scorpio

3 - Gemini

2 - Libra
2 - Pisces
2 - Leo
2 - Virgo

1 - Taurus
1 - Cancer
1 - Sagittarius

Thats pretty cool! (To me atleast... LOL) I definately wouldn't have thought that there would be so many Aries, or Scorpio's! Keep 'em coming!

Toad

I know I'm jumping on the boat a little late here, but tack another one up for the Aquarius.

I'm a scorpio...intensely emotional, very introspective, intuitive, hornball, and so on...
There really is no scientific angle on this....I guess you either believe it or you don't

Ensamniak

I think this is an interesting topic, so i'll keep it going. Though I don't necessarily believe in astrology myself.

Scorpio.