Everyone's Signs

Eli

gemini :D

i know there is a lot to be cynical about in life in general - BUT if anyone is interested for fun - cynicism aside - here is a website that will do a "natal chart" for free. (i'm not too into astrology so this is just my loose understanding...) according to astrology (using the 12 signs of the zodiac) when and where you were born have some pertinence on your being/personality. when you get your "natal chart" done what you are doing is actually getting a "picture" of the sky above you the moment you were born. in order to get the most accurate natal chart you need to know where you were born, what time you were born, day, month, year.

http://www.alabe.com/freechart/

have fun with it!!
elizabeth

Makaylee

New totals so far :)

7 - Capricorn
7 - Scorpio

6 - Aries
6 - Aquarius

5 - Gemini

2 - Libra
2 - Pisces
2 - Leo
2 - Virgo

1 - Taurus
1 - Cancer
1 - Sagittarius

I believe in astrology somewhat, I don't think that it can be totally correct or rule your life, but it's amazing how correct it can be!

Thanks for the site Eli, that was pretty cool! :)

Aries, I don't even know how aries are suppose to be.

edit-So I did some reading and I guess that Aries are suppose to be confident. Haha what a joke.

Last edited:
Another Pisces- not sure if I believe totally in astrology- but I think Pisces are supposed to be dreamers- so being SA would kind of make sense- maybe we're too stuck inside our own heads to jump out into the "real" world.

Lea

Banned
Leo
Cancer rising
Moon in taurus

I don´t know if I believe in astrology, I just observe...

littl3misstrange

i'm an aquarius, which definitely suits me. (except the 'unemotional' part...i'm ruled by my emotions.)

Last edited: