Extremely skinny jeans on men

Never wore skinny jeans and never will. I consider them disgusting and they only belong on girls, who can actually pull them off and look straight up sexy (some of them) with them on.

hippiechild

tumblr_kxsifsenQP1qzzhzdo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_l0ev8dQuI51qzzhzdo1_1280.jpg

and..
tumblr_l28nktk1QC1qzzhzdo1_500.jpg

you can't see their legs... but you can bet your life that they're wearing skinny jeans

:D

Last edited:

lunarla

^ Those could just be straight leg (I think that's what they're called) jeans? An acceptable alternative - not too tight, etc.

NinjaLikesToast

I equate men who wear skinny jeans with emo kids and I don't like the emo style much. No offense to any of you who may be emo or wear skinny jeans. I just think it looke a lot better on women. I can't stand what emo guys do with their hair. For a man, I say either leave it the way it is or shave it off, but otherwise leave it the hell alone.

You have very strong opinions! lol

There is stuff I like and don't like, but in the end I don't really mind how people dress or present themselves if they are comfortable with it.

Pookah

^ Those could just be straight leg (I think that's what they're called) jeans? An acceptable alternative - not too tight, etc.

Yeah, Quinto wears the tightest jeans imaginable in public though and I still think he does it right. lol

ありがとう

I think some guys can pull it off, particularly guys with a tall slim built. But I hear its quite uncomfortable for guys - so if that's true, I think it's pointless, guys should just wear baggy/straight jeans... Guys don't need to look more feminine if it's gonna feel weird.

Richey

i think it all comes down to the cut of the seems and the type of jeans fitting to your legs, some skinny jeans look rediculous but other types look really cool ...don't just buy the first set of jeans you try on, try and find a pair that are straight cut and a little tight as opposed to just skin tight, if you have chicken legs it'll look bizarre unless your 7 foot tall. if you have meaty legs then skin tight will suit you more for sculptured legs.

Silentknight

Ha! Most definitely a great show! Old Gregg is my absolute favorite.

As for skinny jeans, not a big fan of them. I get the whole trendsetting thing, it being a fashion statement and if you'd like to make sure your testicles shrink and your chance of having kids decreases, by all means go for it. I date boys who wear these:

mypants.jpg

Hey I have those same pants. It's good to know that there are girls who like the pants. Awesome :D

jaypee06

i wear them :/

for me i started to wear them cos it felt like i was starting to dress my age and wear more fitted clothing

and a black pair looks fine with almost anything

the only downside is its hard to get things out of your pocket... and theyre hard to take off - but then again im never in a situation where i need to hastily remove my jeans :D

Waybuloo

I appreciate that look on certain indie looking guys with rake thin figures, and black scruffy hair and checked shirts for instance....but it doesn't really work on the majority of men folk. Mind this is for aesthetics I don't find it sexy or anything.

Richey

its funny, i used to think that ^

but there are some really cool straight cut/relaxed fit, semi tight jeans that look great on us guys, skin tight is questionable but not out of the question, it all comes down to perception, i mean i think there is this indie/rock music element to it and skater style which tends to sway peoples views on it ..

i mean these for instance are straight cut, not too tight but not too baggy:

l_p1011603850.jpg

Pookah

I'm pretty sure this is the current "look" for guys now. I see young guys wearing em all the time now.

Tiercel

I'm surprised that I never replied in this thread. Personally I prefer pants to be utilitarian. Neither too loose nor too tight. And I prefer shorts to pants.

Honestly, if I was going to wear skinny jeans I'd rather wear tights. And the last time I did that, I ripped the crotch out in a sword fight. While no harm came from it, things were rather breezy for the rest of the night.

Ah, to be young and dumb.

:D