Extremely skinny jeans on men

be_noticed

they look good if you can pull it off but i wouldnt want older men wearing them maybe its suitable for a more younger audience.

Last edited:

HeadFace

Eh; I don't find skinny jeans on guys odd or anything like that at all. But they're just so ****ing adorable on girls. Especially grey ones or dark skinnys.

N0D

Banned
In high school my friend made me wear skinny jeans once cause he wanted to see me in them, I'd never wear them if someone wasn't telling me "put these on...now...go." Girls in skinny jeans I don't like, they are hard to get off.

IamThisOne

I wear jeans that fit. I don't like baggy jeans and I don't like really tight jeans. I usually, when I can afford them, purchase regular Levi jeans- straight cut.

I don't see how these dudes wear those tight pants. I mean, they're tight. That's not comfortable.

But if that's what you want to wear, then wear it.

Pookah

Don't argue with the pants. Just go with it.

Mindless+Self+Indulgence++08.jpg

agoraphobickatie

as far as fashion goes, i can dig skinny jeans.. sometimes it works okay and the look is cute, pete wentz usually pulls them off okay... but i'm not really 'attracted' to the idea.. idk, it's hard to explain...

shia labeouf in 'disturbia', that's how i like guys in jeans.. a tiny bit baggy, not too much, and sagged juuuust a little bit :) haha
and in this one he's filming transformers 2... nowadays he rocks the skinnys, which i don't prefer on him =/ lol
11m57v4.jpg

and i looooove how jake harris from 'deadliest catch' wears his jeans, he wears 'em a little thuggish, but it's hot, nom nom :)
mt02m8.jpg

...blahhhh, it all depends on the person, i like more clean cut guys with well fitting jeans, too.. whatever!! lmao

agoraphobickatie

and i agree, doubleM, i feel like if i had myself a "set", i'd want a little room to chillax in there, yeah? hahaha

Last edited:
There's one guy I know who not only wears his jeans super skinny, but also completely below his ass. They're so far down and so tight that if he trips I'm terrified his junk will just pop out like a woman wearing the wrong sized bra.

Freeflex

I'm not a fan of skinny jeans on guys. They just look so awkward. That being said, I hate skinny jeans on myself, and I'm a girl.

However I think tight t-shirts on guys are sexy.. well if they have good abs underneath.

Feathers

Ha ha.. I hate skinny jeans.. I think it's just bad fashion, and waay unhealthy too..

Reminds me of starved 1970s David Bowie fanatic druggies (yes I read Children of The Zoo station, and saw the pics!!)

Some guys can pull it off.. Most probably not..
Some girls look good in them, many don't..

I've even WORN skinny jeans at times (high school? ugh..) I thought it was rather bad fashion then too.. (And even had mum's old 1970's flare bottom jeans altered - that was the ultimate fashion sin I cannot forgive myself for, lol!!)

You see it everywhere - reproductive organs can be endangered, girls' or boys'.. It's bad for the veins and the kidneys and whatnots.. I don't have a single idea what it's good for - except using less fabric and thus being a little more eco (not if you have to throw away old perfectly good trousers though to buy these-?? ehh..) and for the fashion industry reinventing itself again (?) Though it's mostly Asia and iffy chemicals, egh..

Okay, maybe they can be warmer/less 'drafty' than flare bottoms (but I liked leg warmers or longer socks under flare bottom trousers in winter). Can you have anything under skinny jeans? uhm.. didn't think so!

Perhaps it depends on the fabric and the cut a bit, how much space and freedom is allowed to one's body.. I do prefer 'comfy' though..

Well, some flare-bottoms or straight cut can be too tight in the upper regions too, so I guess it's important to have a good fit.. (and big enough pants in any case, lol!)

I hope those will be a short fad and we'll get better trousers back in fashion soon too, he he!!
Otherwise will just have to ignore fashion?? huh?? ((gasp!!))

Katie, some nice examples posted - I think those are straight or bootcut or something like that?

Aldi

I think that this whole thread is very offensive, because most people seem to criticize skinny jeans very harshly in a negative way.. Even if you dont mean to offend anyone, its still offensive to those who actually likes skinny jeans.

This kind of thread doesnt belong in a forum like this either, because it can have a negative effect on people who wear them.

So, I'm not supposed to have an opinion if it differs from yours? Oh I get it now.

Aldi

Ofcause your supposed to have an opinion about something, but would you walk up to somebody and say that they have a bad taste in clothes?

No, because then you would hurt their feelings..

Also my post was mostly directed at everyone in general.. I mean if alot of people have a negative opinion about something.. then it makes it "not okay" in a persons mind.. or not "normal".

I dont know how to explain it well, but sorry if I came off like that..

But we're not randomly going up to people who wear skinny jeans and telling them they have bad taste in clothing.

We're in a topic specifically about skinny jeans, so we all gave our opinion about it. Whether it was pro or anti skinny jeans.

You're much too sensitive.

Feathers

I think that this whole thread is very offensive, because most people seem to criticize skinny jeans very harshly in a negative way.. Even if you dont mean to offend anyone, its still offensive to those who actually likes skinny jeans.

This kind of thread doesnt belong in a forum like this either, because it can have a negative effect on people who wear them.

Heekaru, but what about those people who LIKE them? They posted too - I read quite a bit of this damn thread, lol!!

And most people seem to say that SOME guys (and girls) CAN pull them off well-??

So what if you are just one of those guys who can wear them well? hmm...??

I personally hate the jeans and would not wear them unless absolutely needed, but maybe you look totally cute in them (and comfy too)?? Our bodies and ages are all different..
And I CAN appreciate someone who looks good in them!! (Some guys in Japanese or Korean dramas come to mind!!)

Last edited:

N0D

Banned
I think Heekaru is trying to say that most people on this forum are already super self conscious and threads like this just reinforce that. This being a "help" site it's kind of counter productive.

Feathers

I think Heekaru is trying to say that most people on this forum are already super self conscious and threads like this just reinforce that. This being a "help" site it's kind of counter productive.

Hmm, I can understand that.. However, some people with BDD or different body structures that may not look as fabulous in skinny jeans may be offended by the skinny jeans too (or have serious problems over them), lol!!

Most people do need a certain 'look' to wear skinny jeans effectively and look good.. (or to accessorize well and wear interesting tops or jackets over them, this can be done well too)

Now see the dilemma??