Football Mania

sensitive

Danfalc said:
sensitive said:
Does anybody here watch spanish football? :roll

Yeah i watch spanish football if it's on.Being english and a manchester united fan i try and keep track of whats going on in the premierieship, although ive started to loose intrest recenlty like most things :? But getting back to your question, i do like to watch spanish football, as i think the spanish seem to focus more on skill and flare and english footy is more physical focused.

sensitive said:
Tell us about your favourite footballers, please
Two words... Eric Cantona (spelling? :? ) The man was a god! when he was in his peak and playing for united, well till he decided to flying kick the crystal palace fan for saying somthing about his ma :lol: , things went downhill after that :(

Mykul

Its weird.. i mean, football is like a tradition or something here.. i dunno.. but Ive always prefered extreme sports and american sports.. We dont get much hockey and baseball here on tv (Unless you wait till 3am and watch Channel 5 hehe).. but when ever i can.. i try and watch hockey and baseball..
But i wouldnt class skateboarding as a sport really.. but i like to watch and do that

sensitive

Danfalc said:
sensitive said:
Does anybody here watch spanish football? :roll

Yeah i watch spanish football if it's on.Being english and a manchester united fan i try and keep track of whats going on in the premierieship, although ive started to loose intrest recenlty like most things :? But getting back to your question, i do like to watch spanish football, as i think the spanish seem to focus more on skill and flare and english footy is more physical focused.

sensitive said:
Tell us about your favourite footballers, please
Two words... Eric Cantona (spelling? :? ) The man was a god! when he was in his peak and playing for united, well till he decided to flying kick the crystal palace fan for saying somthing about his ma :lol: , things went downhill after that :(

Nice to hear that since nobody is here likes football (soccer) :( . That's right Danfalc so that i like spanish and italian football more than others.

Well, Cantona has been a great footballer however i haven't seen him much. I was specifically talking about current players rather than retired ones!! anyway because you mentioned a former player, let me remember you of the best italian footballer ever (in my opinion) Roberto Baggio. He retired two years ago so what do you think of him? (guys who knows him?)

Mykul

hehe.. alot of the people here may not like football.. but HEY.. least ya got a long list of replys hehe =]

sensitive

I said we need to have a sports forum here, no make it a football (soccer) forum this is my demand :D . who supports me? 8)

Chilling__Echo

i think i could watch soccor if i had too. the players are deffinately more my type <nudge nudge>

but the sport i absolutely hate the most is NASCAR...

as i read somewhere on the net, it's a bunch of people who sit and wait for wrecks but then moan when they're legend dies... i couldn't think of a more pointless way to die....

no offense to any out there who watch it, i'm censoring that paraphrase alot so as to be fair to everyone. but i can see alot of truth to it.