For those who are Depressed.

Reidus

I DO LOVE HER - YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME - DONT EVER QUESTION ME AGAIN OR THIS PLACE WILL FACE MY JUGGALO ARMY FORUM. HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE IN MY BUSINESS - FUCK YOU ALL - EVERYTHING I POST IS TRUE!!! EVERYTHING! YOU DONT LIKE IT FUCK OFF!!

AND HE DESERVES HIS COMA AND I HOPE THE FUCKIN' SCUMBAG GETS CANCER AS WELL AND DIES. SHE IS MINE!! I AM NOT FORCING HER TO BE WITH ME, IM PUNISHING THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT HAS DONE TO ME.

DONT YOU DARE FUCKING INTERFERE WITH MY BUSINESS - ONLY SHE CAN HELP ME - NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM - IF YOU DONT LIKE ME, DONT TALK TO ME.

HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH ME. SHE AGREED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE - WHICH PROVES MY METHODS ARE CORRECT. I WOULD GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE EVER WANTED AND SHE KNOWS IT - SHE EVEN APOLOGISED TO ME. SO DONT YOU DARE MAKE OPINIONS ABOUT MY LIFE.

AND TO THAT EMMA WITH THE RALPH WIGGUM AVATAR - YES, VIOLENCE AND HURTING PEOPLE IS THE ANSWER TO SOME FUCKIN' SCUMBAG TAKIN' MY GIRL. FUCK HIM TO SATANS PIT. I HOPE HE DIES.

Yes, I appreciate you are trying to help, but dont you EVER say I don't love her. You dont know me and you dont know anything about me - dont you DARE question my signature, I wouldnt care if he did a pic of me as a stalker - I'm a horrorcore rapper - I get that sort of critcism shit everyday. It means nothing to me. And dont you DARE interfere in my business with her ever again. You people are no-one to me. If you insist on keeping this up, my forum will raid you.

END OF DISSCUSSION.

FlirtyandDirty

OOOOOOOO SCARY!!!!!!! WON'T BE LOOKING UNDER MY BED TONIGHT. :roll: :roll: :roll:

WELL IF YOU DON'T WANT PEOPLE'S HELP, THEN DON'T FUCKIN ASK!!! NO ONE ASKED YOU TO SAY WHAT YOU DID, YOU GAVE THAT INFORMATION VOLUNTARILY. THIS IS A DISCUSSION BOARD SO IF YOU SAY SOMETHING, PEOPLE WILL RESPOND. YOU DON'T WANT OPINIONS, SHUT UP AND SAY FUCK ALL.

YOU ARE IN SERIOUS NEED OF HELP AND IT IS NOT HELP THAT CAN BE GIVEN HERE. MAYBE SOMEONE CLOSE CAN HAVE YOU CERTIFIED THEN SECTIONED? YOU SURE AS HELL NEED IT.

AND AS FOR YOUR GIRL GOING BACK TO YOU. SHE NEEDS HELP TOO. YOU ARE DANGEROUS!!!!

I HOPE YOU FIND A HAPPY PLACE FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR DELUSIONS.

TAKE CARE XXXXXXXXX :D :D :D

Reidus

THE JUGGALO ARMY RAID HAS BEEN DELAYED - ^^^IF THESE USERS ABOVE ME ARE BANNED, THE RAID WILL NOT CONTINUE.^^^

Shonen_Yo

If you don't want our opinions than please leave this forum. Do not threaten anyone here and if you have trace of decency you will remove that photo from your signature.

TAMPA-BAY

This is why I get sick of posting on this site. Most of us are here to get somekind of help but the topic s alwayse go way off.

I am not sure how this war between users got started but i do know a lot of people come here because they have no where else to go in real life. Why cant we be civilized on here?

lonely_nyc

I totally agree. Reidus, I read some of your earlier posts, and I wasn't going to say anything at the time, but now after everything's happened the way it did, I just have to say, I don't really believe your story.

Look, maybe you are in love with a girl that left you for another man. And that sucks. It really does. It's a horrible feeling. But what I can't figure out is why you would come on this site, tell your whole story to everyone and make it very clear that you are happy that this guy is now in a COMA, and then on top of THAT, argue with ANYONE that suggests you get help. So my question to you is, why did you come here in the first place? What were/are you looking for? Just by the progression of your posts, it seems more and more likely that you are only here to cause trouble. So unless you want to either help or BE helped, save our and your time and just stop.

Sorry for the rant, everyone.

BanMeFag

He came here asking for help on how to GET BACK WITH HER. Not HOW TO MOVE ON. You didn't read the posts properly. He's not a trouble maker, he's simply a guy who got badly hurt. Haven't any of you ever felt true love? He only wanted some tips on getting back with her, and you say all this about him being a trouble maker. This place is disgusting. It's supposed to offer support - and i read those posts - you people were mocking him and expecting him not to retaliate. What kind of place is this!?

lonely_nyc

Reidus said:
I have depression. I drink to make myself forget the girl I gave my whole life and love to doesn't love me. But it doesn't work. The anger and flaming rage gets worse and worse and worse until someone approaches me. Then I grab him by the neck and kick the shit out of him on the floor. Then I attempt to jump on his neck to try to snap it, then I realise that if I do that, I will be in prison with my depression, which wouldn't help at all. So instead I just spit on them, and say "DIE OF CANCER" and leave them to suffer in the pain I have just inflicted on them. I do not wish for a better world for anyone. In fact, I want others to share my pain. And even after admitting this, I feel no guilt, or shame, or pity.

This discussion has meant nothing.

Sorry, so, where again is he asking for tips on how to get back with his girlfriend? Sorry, I couldn't seem to decipher that between the descriptions of WISHING DEATH ON THE WORLD and WANTING THE WHOLE WORLD TO SHARE HIS "PAIN." This is definitely NOT a forum for any of the stuff he mentioned in that post. Stop trying to be difficult just for the sake of being difficult. Please.

lonely_nyc

Also, just seeing your user name - "BanMeFag" - what does that say about YOU? You are clearly intolerant, evident by your use of the word "fag" in a demeaning way. It's stuff like this that really annoys me. Why are you wasting everyone's time?

I've never seen nor read that. I speak from my heart. I need help, but I refuse to accept it. I just want my girl. Can't you help me? What can I do to get her to love me?! I've tried everything. I'm suicidal for her. I don't know what to do. I'm sick of hurting innocent people.

Emma

AND TO THAT EMMA WITH THE RALPH WIGGUM AVATAR - YES, VIOLENCE AND HURTING PEOPLE IS THE ANSWER TO SOME FUCKIN' SCUMBAG TAKIN' MY GIRL. FUCK HIM TO SATANS PIT. I HOPE HE DIES.

Whats wrong with Ralph? And I don't think you believe that deep down inside, and by the way, I never said you didn't love her, I just have a different opinion to you on the subject.....I'll just have to agree to disagree to you huh?

THE JUGGALO ARMY RAID HAS BEEN DELAYED - ^^^IF THESE USERS ABOVE ME ARE BANNED, THE RAID WILL NOT CONTINUE.^^^

You want me banned? Well, if everyone else agrees with you, then I will willingly leave, I will pack up my little avatar and haul ass.... :(

Don't take everything to heart

Danfalc

Banned
Emma said:
You want me banned? Well, if everyone else agrees with you, then I will willingly leave, I will pack up my little avatar and haul ass.... :(

Don't take everything to heart

I dont think he ment you Emma

lonely_nyc

Anyway.... can we just ignore the guy that wants people to die and go back to discussions that are actually worthwhile?

Roxy-- I live in NYC too :D

Okay, look, you can ignore that guy all you want but he obviously only wanted the woman he loves. Internet toughguy? He's angry about how his world was torn to pieces and I don't blame him one bit. I don't know what I'd do without the woman I love.

And btw, Emma, I'm sure he didn't mean to upset you. I think he was arguin' with those other two posters above him, seeing as he said "above me." :)

Scissorman

And a last note - the order not to say you dont love her again. Hmmm let me see - YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER. YOU ARE OBSESSED AND CONFUSED. YOU DONT LOVE HER!!!

Okay, what the fuck is this!?!?