For those who are Depressed.

FlirtyandDirty

Scissorman said:
And a last note - the order not to say you dont love her again. Hmmm let me see - YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER. YOU ARE OBSESSED AND CONFUSED. YOU DONT LOVE HER!!!

Okay, what the fuck is this!?!?

A quote. And it is made up of letters, which joined up together makes words. Seems like some of these words have been made bold to highlight some sort of point. Am I right? Do I win something?

Scissorman

Serge said:
Scissorman said:
And a last note - the order not to say you dont love her again. Hmmm let me see - YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER, YOU DONT LOVE HER. YOU ARE OBSESSED AND CONFUSED. YOU DONT LOVE HER!!!

At last glance it was English. Although I do see how it could be mistaken for Swahili or Mandarin Chinese.

Reidus I must say it is admirable just how many of your imaginary friends are coming in to defend you. Bravo Mr.Split Personality. Also for someone whose love of their life is coming back dont you have a lot of things to do rather than post here in a huff - applying eyeshadow and blush perhaps. Plus should nt you be in a happy mood - shes coming back or did you wake up and realise it was all a dream. :p

My my my - man has sense of humour. I'm refering to this post - is this what you call "support?" Imagine it to be you instead - now I say that to you. What would you do?

FlirtyandDirty

And for all the freaks who are coming in to defend the poster who needs serious help. Keep it out of here. I am no longer a member, so if your gripe is with me, feel free to try and threaten me. My email is available to anyone who wants to use it. Seriously. If you keep posting in here about it, then it is obvious that all you want is to try and cause trouble and these people in here don't want it. As I said, feel free to bring it on. I have no fear of you or what you think that you can do.

I hope to hear from you soon.

:D :D :D :D :D

Scissorman

FlirtyandDirty said:

And for all the freaks who are coming in to defend the poster who needs serious help. Keep it out of here. I am no longer a member, so if your gripe is with me, feel free to try and threaten me. My email is available to anyone who wants to use it. Seriously. If you keep posting in here about it, then it is obvious that all you want is to try and cause trouble and these people in here don't want it. As I said, feel free to bring it on. I have no fear of you or what you think that you can do.

I hope to hear from you soon.

:D :D :D :D :D
What?!

Serge said:
Scissorman said:
Serge said:
Scissorman said:

At last glance it was English. Although I do see how it could be mistaken for Swahili or Mandarin Chinese.

Reidus I must say it is admirable just how many of your imaginary friends are coming in to defend you. Bravo Mr.Split Personality. Also for someone whose love of their life is coming back dont you have a lot of things to do rather than post here in a huff - applying eyeshadow and blush perhaps. Plus should nt you be in a happy mood - shes coming back or did you wake up and realise it was all a dream. :p

My my my - man has sense of humour. I'm refering to this post - is this what you call "support?" Imagine it to be you instead - now I say that to you. What would you do?

Nope it is not support - it is called sarcasm. Did offer support before but "your friend" had a temper tantrum so cant really be arsed saying anything else constructive. By the way I hardly use the place so rather than annoying everyone else why not just send me angry or annoying messages rather than disturbing people who really want help.
You want a tip? Sarcasm never helped anyone. :wink:

Scissorman

Sergy boy, you are a lousy source of support. Call us Freeks - cos that's what we are. We are not ashamed.

But you need to learn something - when somebody comes to you for help and you cant help them, just tell them that.

Scissorman

Serge said:
Scissorman said:
Sergy boy, you are a lousy source of support. Call us Freeks - cos that's what we are. We are not ashamed.

But you need to learn something - when somebody comes to you for help and you cant help them, just tell them that.

By the way I did offer constructive criticism which was to seek help as this rage and craziness is destroying whatever mind your friend has left. I guess he just wanted to hear "cool man you are such a tough guy, you show them. Fuck the world, blah, blah, blah"

Dont want to run the risk of hearing stuff you dont like, then dont post on a forum. Anyways my musically challenged friend will leave you to it as have things to get done. Enjoy!
haha.

And no, i'm pretty sure he just wanted help getting his girl back.

jacky4u

Self Help!!

Hi

I have found a great site that sells downloadable "Self Help" audio books by some of the leading Authors in the field. I have recently discovered the benefits of listening to Audio books as I have a 2 hour drive to get to work each day!.

You can also get a 10% discount off your first purchase by using this special code when you check out - 322944.

Also, if you own a website you can become an affiliate and promote Audio Books that are relevant to your site and get 15% commission on every sale.

Here is the link directly to their "Self Help" category

Hope you find the site as useful as I have, if so post back your comments.

Cheers

Jack

buddy825

Nobody takes anyone away, the person chooses to leave. No person can make a person to return, the person chooses to return. Besides that ever wonder if they came back? What have you been doing all these years? Nothing at all, waiting for you. With that you are sure to see the door swinging again and their taillights going down the street,

buddy825

I DO LOVE HER - YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME - DONT EVER QUESTION ME AGAIN OR THIS PLACE WILL FACE MY JUGGALO ARMY FORUM. HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE IN MY BUSINESS - **** YOU ALL - EVERYTHING I POST IS TRUE!!! EVERYTHING! YOU DONT LIKE IT **** OFF!!

AND HE DESERVES HIS COMA AND I HOPE THE ****IN' SCUMBAG GETS CANCER AS WELL AND DIES. SHE IS MINE!! I AM NOT FORCING HER TO BE WITH ME, IM PUNISHING THE WORLD FOR WHAT IT HAS DONE TO ME.

DONT YOU DARE ****ING INTERFERE WITH MY BUSINESS - ONLY SHE CAN HELP ME - NOT YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN THIS FORUM - IF YOU DONT LIKE ME, DONT TALK TO ME.

HOW DARE YOU INTERFERE WITH ME. SHE AGREED TO GIVE ME A CHANCE - WHICH PROVES MY METHODS ARE CORRECT. I WOULD GIVE HER EVERYTHING SHE EVER WANTED AND SHE KNOWS IT - SHE EVEN APOLOGISED TO ME. SO DONT YOU DARE MAKE OPINIONS ABOUT MY LIFE.

AND TO THAT EMMA WITH THE RALPH WIGGUM AVATAR - YES, VIOLENCE AND HURTING PEOPLE IS THE ANSWER TO SOME ****IN' SCUMBAG TAKIN' MY GIRL. **** HIM TO SATANS PIT. I HOPE HE DIES.

Yes, I appreciate you are trying to help, but dont you EVER say I don't love her. You dont know me and you dont know anything about me - dont you DARE question my signature, I wouldnt care if he did a pic of me as a stalker - I'm a horrorcore rapper - I get that sort of critcism shit everyday. It means nothing to me. And dont you DARE interfere in my business with her ever again. You people are no-one to me. If you insist on keeping this up, my forum will raid you.

END OF DISSCUSSION.
Ajax Widowmaker founder and lead member of the group Rye Town's Creatures is an underground horrorcore rapper, signed to both his own independent record label Psycho-Therapy Records and also FunnyFarm Records, which he later passed down to Wayne InSane in 2006. Ajax has been active as a rapper since the Late 90's, and has been involved in forming multiple groups over the years. The first band Ajax ever featured in was a small group of his primary-school friends who called themsalves 'Milk Karton'.

You can visit the Ajax Widowmaker SoundClick page via the following link:

Ajax Widowmaker SoundClick Page

Ajax Widowmaker is in reality nothing more than a 20yr old ex high-school retard, who went by the name of Alan Jackson. The wannabe 'wigga' was born a jew and attended King Solomon High School, Ilford, Essex. At school Alan was bullied severely since he claimed he could see dead people and often went zombie hunting.

Alan formed part of a select group of students; the ring-leader of which went by the name of Nick Ashley. Other group members included:

SIMON RICHMOND: known for his inability to blow his nose, resulting in undesired mucus. LEE MARSON: known for his collection of pink underwear, and unpresedented mathematical and table tennis ability.

Ajax Widowmaker (Alan Jackson) also presented, directed and starred in his very own wrestling show. He joined together with other misfits including Simon Richmond, Nick Ashley and Oliver Hambling. During one Pay Per View extravaganza, Ajax Widowmaker threw Simon Richmond off a balcony,and got the 3 count courtesy of special guest referee Daniel Lassman. This was to be the last of Widowmaker's matches as he soon got himself expelled for beating up the school deputy head with a steel chair, a black biro pen and some toilet roll,while eating a pineapple pizza. He had his first attempt to kill Sarah Reid aged 6,but her true beauty stopped him. He enjoyed thinking about her every evening.He supports Stockport County as he think one of their players looks good in shorts.

Due to Alan Jackson's expulsion, the group who called themselves "the proud misfits" had to split and go their own way. Simon Richmond went to America and currently wrestles for the WWE under the name of Festus. Nick Ashley went back to his native Jamaica. No one knows the current whereabouts of the other members.

Update ----------- history tells us that another pay per view occured during Alans time at school. He went one on one with "Rude boy Rubin" in a hellacious street fight. Ashley Rubin did his finisher "the habit effect" and everyone thought it was over. Alan kicked out though. Rubin controlled the match, hitting Alan with a school bench and then it happened. Nick "jamacian" Ashley came out and gave Rubin the clothesline from hell. He then did the savens splash. Alan pinned rude boy rubin and got the win.