Fun talk

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb

I think you are mis-understanding me completely. I just feel so isolated, and that everyone acts on impulse in life. Its peoples attitudes. Like right now, you seem VERY p*ssed off with me, and probably hate my guts. Even though i was just trying to make a point that its nice to talk and listen to people.

I'm not saying you cant have fun.

What i will say is that people shouldn't laugh at me for stating my thoughts. If people dont like what i say, then why do you post a repsonse?

hey settle down mate no one hates you its all just a diff of oppinion thats all :)

Last edited:

Raz

There are people around here who never use "lol" or w/e and they're still liked. There's no reason to
I just felt frustrated and alienated because of all that random clique talk, and feeling like no one will like me because i'm different.
because afaik no one was ever discriminated around here.

Nack

Banned
You know there's millions of cute kittys on the interwebz :\ I can go on...
128783360669905771.jpg

I think you are mis-understanding me completely. I just feel so isolated, and that everyone acts on impulse in life. Its peoples attitudes. Like right now, you seem VERY p*ssed off with me, and probably hate my guts. Even though i was just trying to make a point that its nice to talk and listen to people.

I'm not saying you cant have fun.

What i will say is that people shouldn't laugh at me for stating my thoughts. If people dont like what i say, then why do you post a repsonse?

I'm not laughing at you, i would never laugh at anyone for saying how they feel.
I don't hate you either, you probably a nice guy. But there is no need for this thread IMO because you cannot go around telling people they cannot have 'fun' on this forum because this is a support forum.
People are already taking interest in other forums because of how having 'fun' around here is looked at, it's unfair.
I like to have 'fun' on this forum, it's an escape for me, if you don't like people saying lol or posting funny pictures i would avoid my posts all together.
You should try join in the 'fun' around here, you might find you like it.
Everyone here is friendly.

FOR REAL

Banned
wait wait wait, calm down folks, i agree with you gettingbetter, it is a support site.
it does get a bit out of hand sometimes and im guilty of loads silly threads.

gettingbetter came here for support, so lets show some support guys. eh!

This thread proves bullies with social anxiety exist. How come you haven't made it in society either? Oh right, you're nasty, uncaring hypocrites that like to tease and ridicule other people to make yourselves feel superior.

Wow big people hiding behind your pc screens making ONE person feel bad. Dont you just feel so powerful? Yeah, lots of fun.

About as fun as the hard times in your lives. I bet people laughed at you lot and called you names. F*cking losers.

So now because people on a support forum have opinions were bullies?
Ok dude whatever.

I'm not laughing at you, i would never laugh at anyone for saying how they feel.
I don't hate you either, you probably a nice guy. But there is no need for this thread IMO because you cannot go around telling people they cannot have 'fun' on this forum because this is a support forum.
People are already taking interest in other forums because of how having 'fun' around here is looked at, it's unfair.
I like to have 'fun' on this forum, it's an escape for me, if you don't like people saying lol or posting funny pictures i would avoid my posts all together.
You should try join in the 'fun' around here, you might find you like it.
Everyone here is friendly.

Well thats fine, i'm happy for a decent response like that. I have no problems with you at all. But you can see from the reaction i got other people get too involved, and that sense of humour was used against me. I dont feel comfortable with it.

Please continue to post as you were. Peace.

NathanielWingatePeaslee

Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
Staff member
Bullying is allowed however.

In fact, to everyone else, stop getting invloved in this. Its petty, and shows that you're no better than the nasty people out in society.

Me and brokenx can sort out our "problem" like grown ups.

I'm not after being lynched and laughed at by the whole damn site!

I do not hate you. I don't feel much of anything towards you, honestly.

However:

Your statements insult and attack the population here in general--you cannot expect everyone not to react. That's a far cry from bullying. You're letting paranoia get to you.

People can be silly sometimes--it doesn't indicate a lack of maturity. It's healthy. Popular net sayings don't equate to 'the popular crowd', either. Very different concepts.

So now because people on a support forum have opinions were bullies?
Ok dude whatever.

They weren't posting anything but calling me a "girl" and posting cat pictures that were mocking my thread about how i get put off by people saying lol all the time.

Very disrespectful considering the main argument was between us.

Hellhound

Super Moderator
Sure, but i seem to see it everywhere. As a support forum i feel that people aren't doing much supporting, and are just making sometimes bizarre broken sentences to be the most funny. Isn't that what the "jerks" in society do to us. Isn't why we are here because we are alienated in the first place?

I dont want to offend people that want to be distracted from their problems. But in the same way, seeing all this casual stuff makes me feel more anxious really. It works both ways....

Those jerks you talk about make jokes when they shouldn't, they don't take problems seriously, they make fun of other people's problems sometimes, they make others feel bad believing it's funny, etc. I don't see anything of that here. I only see people trying to cheer others up, trying to put negativity aside for a moment because the forum is negative enough as it is. That's not bad, is it?

wait wait wait, calm down folks, i agree with you gettingbetter, it is a support site.

Thankyou, i have poor social skills too.

I cant help the fact that i made a controversial thread, and some people relentlessly posted p*ss take pics and called me names.

for gods sake, even when your been serious i cant take you seriously lmao :mad:

mrb

They weren't posting anything but calling me a "girl" and posting cat pictures that were mocking my thread about how i get put off by people saying lol all the time.

Very disrespectful considering the main argument was between us.

i called you a girl thinking you was a girl , but when i looked at your proflie i changed it to mate , it wasnt on porpose , i ment no offence ... im sorry if it upset you that wasnt my intention ...... i didnt realise you were male ...

Status
Not open for further replies.