Gamers: Post your screenshots!

ridicule

Fallout: New Vegas

"Now where did I leave my head at?"

snapshot12p.jpg

Oh Glados, I would do thousands of tests just to hear the amount of awesomeness spewed from that computerised mouth of yours.

Remember when the platform was sliding into the firepit and I said ''Goodbye'' and you were like ''No way!'', and then I was all ''We pretended we were going to murder you.''. That was great.

<3 <3 <3

Remember when the platform was sliding into the firepit and I said ''Goodbye'' and you were like ''No way!'', and then I was all ''We pretended we were going to murder you.''. That was great.

<3 <3 <3

"Good news. I figured what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters."

So much win. I would marry her.

New Deus Ex. Don't ask how and where I got this game from Lol.

Oh and one more metro 2033 screenshot these guys like to say hi alot in the game, scares the crap out of me....

"Good news. I figured what that thing you just incinerated did. It was a morality core they installed after I flooded the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin, to make me stop flooding the Enrichment Center with a deadly neurotoxin. So get comfortable while I warm up the neurotoxin emitters."

So much win. I would marry her.

I think we all would.. We could take turns too. You know because ''To death to us part'' wouldn't take that long to be of significant relevance. :D

Wow, I love the style. It's modern but old skool at the same time. It reminds me a bit of Winback on the N64.

I'll try and get somemore screenies tonight if I have time ::p:

I think we all would.. We could take turns too. You know because ''To death to us part'' wouldn't take that long to be of significant relevance. :D

Lol :cool: Glados, even though you have the personality of Cave Johnson you are amazing, now to read up on what happend to rat man.....

I'll try and get somemore screenies tonight if I have time ::p:

Lol :cool: Glados, even though you have the personality of Cave Johnson you are amazing, now to read up on what happend to rat man.....

Have you yet? It's rather interesting. Too bad there's not more. :O

Have you yet? It's rather interesting. Too bad there's not more. :O

I just read the graphic novel, needless to say tis interesting and I would really really like to see him maybe make an appearance in HL Episode 3 or just HL3 somewhere thanks to the borealis link.