Gamers: Post your screenshots!

Blabla..

Ok , a couple more screenshots and that's it , i gotta focus more on the game and not taking pictures !

Rage24.jpg

Rage25.jpg

Rage26.jpg

Rage27.jpg

DeadmanWalking

persona-4-the-golden-battle-scene-4.jpg

A new Persona 4 game with new material and still plays on the same level as the Playstation 2 original? Someone pinch me!

uncharted-3-fallon.jpg

So close, just a few more months!

assassins-creed-revelations-20110817102437968_640w.jpg

assassins-creed-revelations-20110606095321528.jpg

Altair is back and so is Ezio, with new toys to play with!

I should be working on my project in college, which I am but taking nice little breaks with a good ol' post apocalyptic escape.

More Fallout NV with mods:

Random shots of Arma 2, at far from max settings.
12024708.jpg

66569296.jpg

25868989.jpg

There's totally a rainbow over the mountain to the right. Really brightens up the war.
29180244.jpg

brainfog

btw can anyone tell me how they managed to put up the actual pic in their forum posts? because it's always showing as a link for me when i try to do it

srry edited out link, wasn't a screenshot

Last edited:

Blabla..

just click manage attachments below the window

or upload to a website like tinypic or photobucket then paste the link by clicking on the yellow mountain icon above the window

or just manually type

NP88

Rage is a new game that was released on October 4th , for PC , Xbox and PS3 , the beta game some of us has been talking about recently is Battlefield 3 , coming out on October 25th.

Here is the full story from the Wiki:

The game is set in a post-apocalyptic version of a wasteland created by an asteroid impact, based on the real life asteroid Apophis, which is on track to pass near Earth in 2036. In Rage's story (which is of course fiction and not real life), the asteroid strikes on August 23, 2038, and the few pockets of survivors are forced to begin a new civilization.

The world is populated by human survivors of the impact, who have come together to form settlements around oases and other practical or habitable locations. These fragile homes are diligently defended by the inhabitants against bandits and mutants, which are divided into various gangs and organizations of their own. Bandits and mutants serve as the player's main enemies for much of the game, although id Software has hinted at some sort of significant change around the halfway point in the storyline.

The player emerges into this setting after being preserved inside an underground cryogenic pod called an Ark. The Arks are the direct result of the Eden Project, a massive international undertaking in which hundreds of Arks were sealed under the surface of the Earth with twelve people inside each. Each passenger possessed a special ability or trait that, combined with those of the other members, would help them rebuild society. The Eden Project, however, was far less successful than hoped. The player's Ark in particular is in bad shape at the start of the game. All of the other residents of the player's Ark are dead (presumably because of the impact), and the equipment of the Ark is destroyed as well, so the player wakes up alone and uninformed. With no memory of his identity or objective, the player is forced to head for the surface to find sustenance and allies.

This sounds exactly like fallout. Just not enough so to be sued :p . Sounds like a good game though.

Blabla..

sued by who ? Bethesda was the publisher of both games !

not sure about the older fallout games , i did play fallout 2 but i don't remember the story well , anyways , i love the post apocalyptic setting , even if every companies released one that would make me happy ::p:

NP88

sued by who ? Bethesda was the publisher of both games !

not sure about the older fallout games , i did play fallout 2 but i don't remember the story well , anyways , i love the post apocalyptic setting , even if every companies released one that would make me happy ::p:

haha, it seems you have bested me. lol. Never even heard of Rage before which is odd. Everything Bethesda makes turns to gold though. Post apocalyptic is truely the best setting in any game/movie/book/soon to be real life :p .

On that note I need to prepare my molerat basher.

very nice Anti Matter
I'm personally a battlefield fan (im farthest left in my clan form bf2, and waiting for bf3)
untitled7.jpg

As am I. I played BF2 when I was like 14, non stop on a 6800gt graphics card.

Glory days.

(Epic chopper pilot back in the day).

Last edited:
So I was playing Minecraft today with Misa's HD texture pack installed, and I hear a zombie outside. I decided to go and kick its ***.

One of Misa's texure pack's features is that all mobs have various of different skins. They all fit very well into Minecraft, so I wasn't expecting this guy to show up;

209qaus.jpg

Needless to say, I nearly peed myself laughing.