*Girls* post your pics

stevelee24

Yes, a lot of people do kill opossums, if for no other reason than that they think they are ugly and get mad when they leave their trash out and an opossum goes looking for food in it. Opossums are not rodents though, they are the only marsupials native to North America. They are actually beneficial creatures, very hardy, and not dangerous. The most harm they could do is to kill your chickens, if you happen to live on a farm and don't properly protect your livestock. I could go on about it for a long time, but instead I will post a blog that I wrote about it not long ago, for anyone who is curious about why opossums should not be killed...

Top Ten Reasons Why Awesome Rhymes with Opossum Christmas Is All Around Us

good blog nice info i like the little critters but we dont have them in England so didnt know much about them. :) im now educated on the opossom and its benefits

...and so should rats :)

domesticated-rat.jpg

WeirdyMcGee

^ awwww....

I had mice as a child. 3 of them.
One ate the other two when we went away for a weekend; food dish was still full.
I can't shake the feeling that all mice are evil now. All rodents, actually. XD

I wouldn't kill any of them, though - that's just nasty!

^ awwww....

One ate the other two when we went away for a weekend; food dish was still full.

Omg! one ate the other two while the food dish was still full!::(:
Wow, I bet that 2nd one would have been terrified seeing him eat the first one and then having to share the cage with him after that!:eek: poor thing ::(:
I wonder how long he had to wait until he was eaten :/

sleepyhead.
I'm soo tired... can't go to sleep... my hair is a bird's nest. haha

Now that I've seen the two pictures side by side, I can say with some degree of certainty that Weirdy is cuter than the sleeping mouse+teddy bear combo, and that "bird's nest" hair is probably the best part.

philly2bits

is...is it really

oh, yeah~ hens nest in it for the night and I wake up with fresh eggs on my face.
-__-
haha

NOOOO!!!! :D

Omg! one ate the other two while the food dish was still full!
Wow, I bet that 2nd one would have been terrified seeing him eat the first one and then having to share the cage with him after that! poor thing ::(:
I wonder how long he had to wait until he was eaten :/

And here I thought when I saw you had replied to this thread you posted a picture. ::(:

It's never too late. ;)

Niteowl

Weirdy! I know you get this every time, but you look great! Everyone here looks great!

Except me. :p

So many cute people on this website, after looking at both picture threads! Also, I was really shocked that some of you had social phobia because I honestly would have never guessed just judging from pictures alone. I suppose that goes to show there's many different physical flavors of people when it comes to social phobia.

Here's me, in my first self-made costume. ヾ(^∇^)

phpEf54UiPM2.jpg

Oh, and Jewel, you're absolutely beautiful, coming from one woman to another. :eek:

<3<3<3<3 SH2

Please do the nurse walk. :cool:

MrJones

^ awwww....

That just reminded me that as a kid I had hamsters.... like 17-20 hamsters, they were so many I can't remember, and yeah, all rodents must be evil because they practiced cannibalism too o.0

PS: I missed your bird-related (what the...) pic ::(: