*Girls* post your pics

M1tCh

Banned
Tsk, tsk. You'd better deliver a flash-less pic...Even if i barely noticed it, heh.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rexus

Don't laugh ::eek::

untitled1-1-1.jpg

FSCN1758-1-1.jpg

Picture4444-1-1.jpg

you girls keep getting prettier n prettierrrr

waww

Pink_Paula

Pink, you look like you could be a high fashion model. You have the bone structure, face and height for it. Do I sound like an @ss-kisser yet? lol

Hehehe you sound super sweet hun, i didn't get a hint of ass lickage in what you said ::p:

This one is for Mitch.

:eek:

You seriously are stunning, so pretty

Thankyou everyone for being so nice about my pics :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Ignace

You lucky Mitch.:D
I'm stunned Serafina !:eek:
@Pink_paula:There's nothing to laugh, you're beautfiul!:)

Pink_Paula

Good, good! Nobody likes an @ss kisser. lol

LOL It's funny that you say that because the only thing that one can really see is mah bewbs. Not PG 13 at all I suppose...

Why would anyone say anything other than nice things about your pictures?

The only reason i noticed your face is because i'm not male ::p:

@Ignace, thankyou so much ::eek::

Damaged

LOL, that's awesome! Is that your pijama? :D

Haha, no its not. My sister ordered it from Japan for my birthday, because we are obsessed with their culture.

I do have an all in one pj suit though :D

First fancy dress thing i have, i shall wear it too ::p:

Newtype

Haha, no its not. My sister ordered it from Japan for my birthday, because we are obsessed with their culture.

I do have an all in one pj suit though :D

First fancy dress thing i have, i shall wear it too ::p:

Haha, that's what I thought. I like Japanese stuff too, though my obsession has calmed down a little in the past few months :p

Do you listen to JP music, movies, anime or whatever?

Damaged

Haha, that's what I thought. I like Japanese stuff too, though my obsession has calmed down a little in the past few months :p

Do you listen to JP music, movies, anime or whatever?

Yes, i watch films from everywhere but i do especially love crazy japanese movies =)
Music aswell, not so much Anime, i find it very hard to get into, I think my dad tried making me watching Akira too much as a child haha:D

Krista

Yes, i watch films from everywhere but i do especially love crazy japanese movies =)
Music aswell, not so much Anime, i find it very hard to get into, I think my dad tried making me watching Akira too much as a child haha:D

Huge fan of crazy, authentic Japanese movies. Have you ever seen The Audition? One of my favorites.

Newtype

LOL, when I was a kid I wanted to rent AKIRA at the video store but the guy who worked there didn't wanna let me 'cause he said I was too young. A few years later when I was finally 13, I rented it and watched it with my friend. We were both traumatized and my SA started shortly after. Now I know what the guy meant, haha.

I love JP movies and music. My favourite JP movie is Battle Royale and my favourite JP singer is Ayaka, you?