*Girls* post your pics

Eam

I remember catching Audition late one night thinking it looked like an interesting romance movie :eek:

But yeah I watch a lot of Japanese movies, anime and JRPGs too. Last movie being 'Tokyo Sonata' about a failed salaryman - interesting but a bit far fetched.

Last edited:

Damaged

LOL, when I was a kid I wanted to rent AKIRA at the video store but the guy who worked there didn't wanna let me 'cause he said I was too young. A few years later when I was finally 13, I rented it and watched it with my friend. We were both traumatized and my SA started shortly after. Now I know what the guy meant, haha.

I love JP movies and music. My favourite JP movie is Battle Royale and my favourite JP singer is Ayaka, you?

Haha aww
BR was the first subtitled film i ever watched :D and Yeah i love Audition too

Ermmm its a hard one but i love All About Lily Chou Chou, which has music from my favourite singer Salyu :D
But i do love the over top crazy movies like, Machine Girl/Tokyo Gore Police/Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl haha :D

Eam

Haha aww

Ermmm its a hard one but i love All About Lily Chou Chou, which has music from my favourite singer Salyu :D
But i do love the over top crazy movies like, Machine Girl/Tokyo Gore Police/Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl haha :D

Machine Girl was a little too over the top for me - I'm not sure I ever finished watching it. The hand being deep fried for instance :eek:

Newtype

I remember catching Audition late one night thinking it looked like an interesting romance movie :eek:

LOL, exact same thing for me!

Haha aww

Kool!
I love All About Lily Chou-Chou as well, I even recommended it here somewhere. Salyu is great too, she makes music that is different from anything I've ever heard. It's like listening to a goddess.

Some photo's of me :)

0003053S7gW.jpg

Huggg! ^^

0001053S7gW.jpg

0005053S7gW.jpg

I've always thought you were really pretty, I'm not gonna lie lol

lunarla

LadyWench - I agree with everyone else! And also, this may be weird to say, but I like the shape of your face.

LadyWench

Thanks, lunarla and chained! Someone needs to post another picture so the focus isn't on me, lol. But to everyone that's commented on my photo, thank you again! It means a lot, and I'm honestly surprised by the kindness.