Guys: Ask Us Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrb

how come you always throw things when you get annoyed , and whats with the look you all have , you know that im not happy woman look , the one were a man thinks omg its that look :confused: now what have i done cringe cower run for your life :eek:

I know from semi-experience that most women
do not really know what it is they want.
Is that why so many women are never happy?

Masychefx2

Banned
i have plenty of good ones but ill be seeing mr banhammer if i post them :s

also thanks for the reply im assuming now its about 3 times per hour give or take

lunarla

i have plenty of good ones but ill be seeing mr banhammer if i post them :s

also thanks for the reply im assuming now its about 3 times per hour give or take

I sure hope you don't say such things in real life, or I'm sure you'd be getting plenty of slaps. Not cool, my friend. Again, I'm not a prude, but I barely know you/have spoken to you, so I suggest you keep comments like that at bay.

lunarla

To be honest, it starts to get annoying. It was kind of amusing at first, but that kinda wore off. I don't know what kind of answers you expected to get with a question like that. I found it kind of disrespectful.

mrb

To be honest, it starts to get annoying. It was kind of amusing at first, but that kinda wore off. I don't know what kind of answers you expected to get with a question like that. I found it kind of disrespectful.

end of thread ........ :)

Status
Not open for further replies.