Guys: Ask Us Girls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same reasons men are maybe? :rolleyes:

I'm starting to see why there are so many replies to the virgin threads :rolleyes:

Oooh, a girl offering to answer questions? Hmmm.. nudes plz?!... oh, oh my, I'm sorry! I didn't know that asking complete strangers to get naked for you is considered impolite! G..golly, us goofy shy men, can't blame us. Too bad we're all such nice guys, we always get dissed by the ladies.. what a bunch of lying, cheating bitches.. yeah

It is guys like you that have helped to restore my shattered faith in men!:) Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!:)

What is incontinent? I've come across the word many times. But I don't understand the explanations given.

What is incontinent? I think I may have it. I go to the washroom more often than usual. It's a serious inconvenience for me as I also have insomnia. And this makes me wake up at night. I heard that you should drink more to solve this problem. Is this true?

Also, I've an incident to relate... It's something I don't understand at all. Feels incomprehensible to me. There's once that I was really doing extremely poorly at work. I mean, by right, I should be avoided... which a lot of people do. Can't blame them. I'm like a zombie half the time due to lack of sleep...

But this person actually asked me out for dinner... I mean I was just complaining off hand that I was hungry... And I jokingly said ask if I can still ask her out.. she said "That's exactly what I need!" Not sure if it's joking. I am not really good at small talk. So I wonder if she's doing it out of charity? She has no bf at the time btw. And she's quite pretty.

Last edited:

Elad

Banned
Haha woah, it looks like this thread took a turn for the creepy in the last 3 - 4 pages.

So anyways... why are girls generally bitchy with other girls ? (Not saying every girl is like that, but compared to guys there seems to be an innate trait esp. when it comes to guys they like)

lunarla

Haha woah, it looks like this thread took a turn for the creepy in the last 3 - 4 pages.

So anyways... why are girls generally bitchy with other girls ? (Not saying every girl is like that, but compared to guys there seems to be an innate trait esp. when it comes to guys they like)

I try to stay a distance from most girls, at least the ones my age. I don't get involved in drama. But I do find myself thinking really petty or I guess "bitchy" things in my head sometimes. I think girls are just reaaaaally territorial when it comes to guys.

Remus

Staff member
What is incontinent? I think I may have it. I go to the washroom more often than usual. It's a serious inconvenience for me as I also have insomnia. And this makes me wake up at night. I heard that you should drink more to solve this problem. Is this true?

It means you have trouble with wetting yourself or worse bowl control.

Iseesky

Insecurity. I don't think I have much experience with this. =/ Maybe I do and I just see through it...Who knows.

But, yeah. I think the bitchy ones are just insecure. When trying to get a guy they like amongst other girls, they try to be the best...To bring the other competing girls down to level the playing field. Maybe? I dunno...Sounds about right to me. Haha

Watching Mean Girls might be a good idea for you. :p

lunarla

Insecurity. I don't think I have much experience with this. =/ Maybe I do and I just see through it...Who knows.

But, yeah. I think the bitchy ones are just insecure. When trying to get a guy they like amongst other girls, they try to be the best...To bring the other competing girls down to level the playing field. Maybe? I dunno...Sounds about right to me. Haha

Watching Mean Girls might be a good idea for you. :p

I think you have it about right! I'm insecure, but I keep my bitchiness to myself. There will usually be the girls who think it's like a game. And try to see if they can get some other girl's significant other or something. A lot of girls just try to "hook up" with as many guys as possible, etc. I only realized the jealous side of myself when I got involved with someone. Even though I have no reason to think anything would happen in anyyyy way! My extreme insecurity at the time would just feed off of any little bad thought. So anyways, I'm mostly like "grrr gurlz, i h8 ur gutz!"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.