Happy being an 'Alternative'

Fredscars

people call me alternative and i xcouldnt care..in my school, were teenagers and eveyone has the desparate nee dto be labelled, we all sit on speperate tables and blong to separate 'groups' in my class for instance there are the 'alternatives' (my group), the shazas, the nerds and the asian mafia.
lol
its just how we go by as its easier that way, everyone knows who we are talking about.

Remus

Staff member
I love being alternative and always will.

hope I'm a punk pensioner and beat up teenagers for thier pocket money :lol:

Fredscars

i need it for..err
i just need it more than you.

actually i need it for my eyeliner, the amount i get through :lol:

Anonymous

wooohooo!!!!!! pass the china white. I knew you were the coolest social phobe remus. All hail Remus :lol:

Ads7800

Sorry to spoil the drug posts, but I'm getting back to the original topic.
I think humans are constantly judging each other to avoid thinking about their own inadequacies. When we have a desire for a cool car, we ridicule the loud mouth down the street, not because of his loud mouth, but because of his cool car that we don't have. However, we keep telling ourselves it's because of his big mouth.
That's the way it is. If we were all happy with ourselves internally there would be no need to put down others to feel better.
I think this woman tried to use the term 'alternative' in a threatening manner because she herself can't handle her own image and finds comfort from those thoughts by belittling the outward appearance of others, as opposed to learning to love herself.
And as for cliques, I can't stand them! Deep down we are all individuals and while I can understand why people conform for acceptance, I can't understand why they are willing to put a label on themselves. "I'm a Goth", "I'm a Homie G". Hell, you just look like Tom and Jim to me.
Fuck labels. Once they are erradicated we can begin to live as one (perhaps). I also think patriotism is just as dangerous, even more groups to fight each other.