Help Me!!! I can't stop sweating!!! :(

Knickerless

hi,hold on ,thre are lots of ideas ,i found reading a great help,just slow down there is no easy answer and you have to try different things,me i am on prob tabs and put up with the bad things that go with it,for me they have give me a new life,if i put up with the side things ,slow down and read all comments

this is the best advise so far... not the prob tabs (Matt Barnes - this may be probathine but I would suggest you also take on Jons advice about slowing down. There is no magic pill and you will end up doing more damage to yourself than good if you are not careful). If your excessive sweating is not a result of an underlying medical condition - and as you have had this suddenly for only four months it could well be so the first thing you shoud do is go and see a doctor - then it is most likely genetic and this will mean you systematically trying different things until you find what works best for you. There are many solutions out there and it may take some time before you find what is best for you but if you just chew and wipe everything you can find asap not only will you get ill but you will also never know which one worked in the first place.

As Jon said, slow down, try not to panic, I understand it is painful but in the longrun you will be better off for doing so. I think I said this in an earlier post but I will say it again. Rather than listening to the advice of any one individual I suggest you look at the sticky page at the top of this board which clearly list all therapies/remedies/drugs etc discussed on here as well as pointing out which ones have worked and for what type of sweating. You can also find information on the strength of the drug and possible side effects.

If you read back through further posts you will find all sorts of stories from users who have cross medicated, self medicated, over medicated etc and had a torrid time as a result, you will aslo find posts full of information which caused nothing more than false hope and, ultimately, disapointment... so lets try and get you fixed up and safely rather than adding you to this list.