Hi there

Oneiros

Hi everyone!

I joined your site while looking for some HSP forums. I don't think I have social phobia, although I'm pretty sure I have had it in the past... due to my current job I've had to face social situations and deal with my anxiety and fears, and I'm reasonably comfortable in the company of others now. I have a few other things, like anxiety and possibly panic attacks, and I'm seeing a psychiatrist, which is helping.

Anyway, looking forward to some discussions with you guys! :)

btw, if anyone thinks they may be a highly sensitive person (HSP), here's a link which may help. HSP Self Test

Oneiros

Hey, welcome!
I already posted a poll on HSPs :D
I'm an HSP too, and I wanted to know how many here were HSPs as well. I am also reading the book on HSPs. It's amazing. It's like reading a book written by a person who knows everything about you, even more than your parents and friends.

http://www.socialphobiaworld.com/are-you-an-hsp-highly-sensitive-person-19160/

Hi! Yeah the book was pretty amazing, was a massive relief for me to understand my sensitivity, instead of thinking that I was seriously crazy. And it's made me look around the net for other HSPs, which has been great.

Anyway, glad to meet another HSP on here. :)

Nicholas

For us HSPs, meeting with other HSPs seems to be very good, if not vital.
Unfortunately, that's hard to do around here, impossible I would say. I live in a country where that book about HSPs doesn't even exist (it hasn't been translated), and there is no information available about HSPs.
That means no meet-ups, no information... and so the only HSPs I can meet who actually know they are HSPs are Americans/Aussies/Brits. Million miles away from here ::D:

But I'll find a way.