How are you feeling?

MikeyC

Terrible. Once again these damn ''guests'' left the front open.. for 15 minutes. The cat that usually escapes is still here, thankfully, but the kitten is gone.

I have no idea how he behaves under stress, and whether he stays within the area. Looking for him has been fruitless so far, since he's small/black and it's night.

I just hate this. I don't even like having all those people in the house, and they are solely responsible for making my cats escape every time. There are so many young careless drivers in this neighborhood. I just want to nail to front door shut sometimes.
That really sucks. I hope you find your kitten.

I'm scared! It's dark outside and I keep hearing stuff outside.
*comforts Iluv* It'll be okay. :)

We have a whiteout outside-- and high winds.
Pretty crazy!
I wish we had such weather here. We just get floods, haha.

DeadmanWalking

It's really windy here, but it stopped for awhile and now it's silent. It's like I'm hearing somebody walking around outside my house. Or maybe it's just me.

It might be just you, but it wouldn't hurt to check. Make sure that your doors are locked, windows are closed, and make sure that your phone is nearby. Stay safe.

WeirdyMcGee

I wish we had such weather here. We just get floods, haha.

We get floods in the spring, too.
Most people's basements will be filled with water, once the ground starts to thaw.

Flash floods on the roads, coming down from the mountain in the summer, too.

MikeyC

We get floods in the spring, too.
Most people's basements will be filled with water, once the ground starts to thaw.

Flash floods on the roads, coming down from the mountain in the summer, too.
Ah, yeah. You would get that once a year, almost, right? Our floods come in a la nina weather cycle, which is what we're in now. When it's el nino, it's dry and we get droughts.

Can't win!

Candide

I am person who sees black and white, I see only good people and bad people and nothing in between and I'm so quick to judge a person for any something that seems unjust although they seem like a good person. I believe so much in chivalry in a world that no longer believes in right and wrong. I can not to adapt to a world that blends together.

WeirdyMcGee

I am person who sees black and white, I see only good people and bad people and nothing in between and I'm so quick to judge a person for any something that seems unjust although they seem like a good person. I believe so much in chivalry in a world that no longer believes in right and wrong. I can not to adapt to a world that blends together.

It's hard to accept that people do bad things for their own gain and don't seem to care about eachother.
I see in black and white much of the time as well.
I hate judging people; but it's a struggle to give everyone a fair toss sometimes.

MikeyC

Pulled back muscle is beginning to really bother me.
Uncomfortable.
*gives Weirdy a back massage*

I think it's unfair to see this way. Good people can sometimes make mistakes, even unintentional ones. Of course that's just my own opinion and others don't see that way, like yourself. I hope you can see more good in people that are sometimes unfortunate in their decision-making. I do think it's important to see poisonous people, too, as I've met a few of those in my lifetime.

Candide

*gives Weirdy a back massage*

I think it's unfair to see this way. Good people can sometimes make mistakes, even unintentional ones. Of course that's just my own opinion and others don't see that way, like yourself. I hope you can see more good in people that are sometimes unfortunate in their decision-making. I do think it's important to see poisonous people, too, as I've met a few of those in my lifetime.

But what to do when one is fine with doing one "unjust" thing? A person can be entirely alright but when something comes up I feel is just wrong a little alarm goes off in my head and tells me to get out of there and away from them as fast as possible.

And then I start thinking if that's just one wrong doing what other possible things do they find excusable...

MikeyC

But what to do when one is fine with doing one "unjust" thing? A person can be entirely alright but when something comes up I feel is just wrong a little alarm goes off in my head and tells me to get out of there and away from them as fast as possible.

And then I start thinking if that's just one wrong doing what other possible things do they find excusable...
I guess it depends on the situation. You seem like you think very catastrophically in this regard and it may be hard for you to forge friendships.

Sometimes you just have to trust people, as hard as that might seem.

Candide

I guess it depends on the situation. You seem like you think very catastrophically in this regard and it may be hard for you to forge friendships.

Sometimes you just have to trust people, as hard as that might seem.

that only makes me worry even more if I befriend the wrong person, I feel I have done that quite enough, it has happened once, I'm not willing to be betrayed again.

MikeyC

that only makes me worry even more if I befriend the wrong person, I feel I have done that quite enough, it has happened once, I'm not willing to be betrayed again.
Being hurt in the past with such a thing will make you extra defensive, for better or worse. I am going through the same thing with another aspect of my life and those walls are very tough to break down. I understand what you're going through and I'm sorry you feel that way.

Hope you find your kitten! My cat does the same when my door doesn't close completely! Maybe someone will pick it up, let's hope for the best.

That really sucks. I hope you find your kitten.

Thanks guys. I hope so too. I have a more elaborate plan for tomorrow. I'm thinking of recording my other cat meowing (his mother), and then looping that sound file through my phone on the balcony, in case he's within hearing range.

Nathália

I have a huge cyst and a blood vessel sticking out, it has made it hard to move my body around all day. Ive been very sick all day but I wanted to get on the computer because I am so bored and I don't watch tv that much. MY OCDDD sux. I am having triggers where I have to say things over and over make noises or press down on keeys. I am trying to fight it. I have a strong urge to type things over and over and hit my keyboard. I want to jam on the keys so bad, but I know it's not good.

MikeyC

Thanks guys. I hope so too. I have a more elaborate plan for tomorrow. I'm thinking of recording my other cat meowing (his mother), and then looping that sound file through my phone on the balcony, in case he's within hearing range.
When we moved house our cat ran away, then returned 3 days later. No idea how that happened. Maybe the same will happen with your cat. Good luck.

Shyangel

@ Puma

So sorry to hear about your poor kitty. I really hope the little thing will find it's way back soon.

@Beleza

That sounds really uncomfortable!! I hope that will go away soon.
I wish I could be over there to do your nails or something. Nothing like girly time to make yourself feel better! :D Haha.

Shyangel

Oh my gosh

nailart.gif

internet_fist_bump.png

OMG like Totallyyyyyyyy gf ::p:

Hahahahaha!!!

*Mega bump* That's what I'm talking about!!

That's what's up girrrrlllll friend!! haha!

We so need to do this sometime.:D