How are you feeling?

Iluv

That's not a good thing that you can't express yourself to your friends. It puts you in a very bad spot. Sorry to hear that. You're welcome to express your feelings with me if you want to. :)

Thanks Mikey, I appreciate it.

hidwell

No she just laughed after it and I do my usual 'shut up' routine not to push it further. I feel like I can't express my feelings with any of my friends, probably wouldn't work.

With friends like that who needs enemies ::(:

Shyangel

Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of nice things planned! I'm glad the gig went really well, too. A big month coming up!

Yup. ^.^ It will all be pretty fun. I've been itching to go out and do something interesting. The only thing is I'm guilty about the amount of money my parents are paying for all this. Really guilty. Fun is great, but as an adult I feel bad for going to these things and not spending that time looking for a job.

Random thought...

I'm so lucky to have parents that, no matter how much of a bi*** I am, give me anything I want at the drop of a hat. Even if they have to sacrifice things. There really isn't a thing they wouldn't do for me. Their so nice it makes me feel selfish.

I wish you could come along, Mikey, we could do the shuffle. lol

Last edited:

Shyangel

I give up so easily, am I too afraid to get hurt that I never even try?

I'm sorry to hear that, Candide. I understand having that feeling all to well.
Try not to let past experiences discourage you, though. Each person/ situation is different, so every time you'll get a different result. There's no need to quit.

I hope your doing well, buddy.:)

Solitudes_Grace

I feel frustrated. I wish I was a mute. I wish I could not speak at all. I`m sick of ticking people off when I actually say something.

But I can`t help but wonder: is the problem with me, with everyone else, or with both?

DeadmanWalking

I feel frustrated. I wish I was a mute. I wish I could not speak at all. I`m sick of ticking people off when I actually say something.

But I can`t help but wonder: is the problem with me, with everyone else, or with both?

It depends. As long as you're not saying anything bad, then the problem is with the other side. But, sometimes, what we mean to say can come out in a bad way. Ask others about how you come off. Please don't beat yourself up, okay?

MikeyC

Yup. ^.^ It will all be pretty fun. I've been itching to go out and do something interesting. The only thing is I'm guilty about the amount of money my parents are paying for all this. Really guilty. Fun is great, but as an adult I feel bad for going to these things and not spending that time looking for a job.

Random thought...

I'm so lucky to have parents that, no matter how much of a bi*** I am, give me anything I want at the drop of a hat. Even if they have to sacrifice things. There really isn't a thing they wouldn't do for me. Their so nice it makes me feel selfish.

I wish you could come along, Mikey, we could do the shuffle. lol
Your parents sound like really nice people. They must realise how tough it is for you. That's really nice. I can understand your huge guilt but that's to be expected. I felt the same when my parents had to fork out for me (and they still do to an extent). They have let you go to this rave so the best thing you can do is enjoy it.

Do the shuffle, eh? Sounds alright. :)

MikeyC

I spent a few hours with a friend today. We had lunch and I got to finally see his brand-new lounge. He's getting a new guitar and drum kit very shortly and I might help him get a coffee table. His luck and good fortune is upsetting to me who has nothing, but I'm happy for him. Lunch was delicious, too. Overall it wasn't too bad.

Tomorrow I'll likely be seeing another friend who's at his lowest point that I've ever seen. I'm worried he might harm himself sometimes. I want to chat to him face-to-face about his issues instead of over the phone, so if he's awake in time I'll do that. That's making me feel bad that it's come to that, but good that I'm trying to be a good friend to him.

Shyangel

I spent a few hours with a friend today. We had lunch and I got to finally see his brand-new lounge. He's getting a new guitar and drum kit very shortly and I might help him get a coffee table. His luck and good fortune is upsetting to me who has nothing, but I'm happy for him. Lunch was delicious, too. Overall it wasn't too bad.

Tomorrow I'll likely be seeing another friend who's at his lowest point that I've ever seen. I'm worried he might harm himself sometimes. I want to chat to him face-to-face about his issues instead of over the phone, so if he's awake in time I'll do that. That's making me feel bad that it's come to that, but good that I'm trying to be a good friend to him.

I'm glad to hear your enjoying some good food again, Mikey. It's silly how good it feels to eat something you like. I'm always so excited to go to Arby's. It's so great, I think, because the soul purpose of eating something you enjoy is to enjoy it. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyway, rambling.

That's cool he's getting all that. I assume it's for his apartment/house? It does suck to see others get so much when it seems you can get nothing, I truly understand. I hope you don't let it bother you to much, though, Mikey.

That's sad. I hope you guys will have a good time and he'll feel better. I bet what your doing means alot to him, Mikey. That's nice of you to go out of your way to help him like that. Your a good friend.

I sincerely hope he'll feel alright soon. It would be sad if anything were to happen.

MikeyC

I'm glad to hear your enjoying some good food again, Mikey. It's silly how good it feels to eat something you like. I'm always so excited to go to Arby's. It's so great, I think, because the soul purpose of eating something you enjoy is to enjoy it. Nothing more, nothing less. Anyway, rambling.

That's cool he's getting all that. I assume it's for his apartment/house? It does suck to see others get so much when it seems you can get nothing, I truly understand. I hope you don't let it bother you to much, though, Mikey.

That's sad. I hope you guys will have a good time and he'll feel better. I bet what your doing means alot to him, Mikey. That's nice of you to go out of your way to help him like that. Your a good friend.

I sincerely hope he'll feel alright soon. It would be sad if anything were to happen.
Heh, yeah, I know. We had Lebanese wraps and fries. Just simple and tasty. We don't have Arby's in Australia but it's one of those things I want to say I've tried if I ever get to America (also Taco Bell).

Yeah, it's for his apartment, but the drums are for his lessons. It doesn't bother me too much but other times it does and I just have to shake my head at his good fortune.

I can't imagine he'll try to hurt himself but I've never seen him so depressed in the years I've known him so we'll see. I'm trying to be supporting him but again it's hard when I've got my own issues to deal with. I hope I do enough, though.

Shyangel

Heh, yeah, I know. We had Lebanese wraps and fries. Just simple and tasty. We don't have Arby's in Australia but it's one of those things I want to say I've tried if I ever get to America (also Taco Bell).

Yeah, it's for his apartment, but the drums are for his lessons. It doesn't bother me too much but other times it does and I just have to shake my head at his good fortune.

I can't imagine he'll try to hurt himself but I've never seen him so depressed in the years I've known him so we'll see. I'm trying to be supporting him but again it's hard when I've got my own issues to deal with. I hope I do enough, though.

You eat a variety of different cultures food, it seems. It's so weird for me to hear someone say they want to try Arby's or Taco Bell. There so common over here I don't know if there's a single person who hasn't tried them. Taco bell has pretty good food, you know, for fast food tacos. very greasy, the way I like it.

I'm sure you just being there will help him alot, Mikey. Try not to emotionally exert yourself.

MsBuzzkillington

I feel like I am starting down a really bad road again. Having destructive thoughts and behaviors, being rude and mean to people for no reason. I don't want to hurt anyone, I don't want to make anyone feel bad. But I can tell I am starting to turn into a bad person. I think I need to take a break from everything before I end up ruining the few friendships I have. Just be alone for awhile.

jonas89

Tired, been all night having a great time for the first time in history, and when I thought it was all going to end, then I and a few friends decided to pick up instruments and start jamming until 7 in the morning :D

And also what a great weather it's today, spring is clearly coming now, I thing I'll go for a long biking trip :)