How are you feeling?

EscapeArtist

Feeling awful in what way?

There could be withdrawal symptoms, and be careful using it at the same time as other meds, as I'm sure you're aware

"In some patients, when the herb has been taken for more than a month, stopping it suddenly can cause withdrawal symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, dizziness, dry mouth, and extreme fatigue."

Hmmm weird, didn't know there could be withdrawal.Only depression more severe. Perhaps it'll lift if it's withdrawal

MikeyC

^Just a lot of things going wrong lately that I don't know how to solve.
How are you doing Mikey?
Well, if you want to chat about them, you're more than welcome to talk to me. :)

I'm struggling with a few issues myself, so looks like we're in a similar sinking boat!

MrJones

He's not in my life, so I guess it shouldn't affect me but my heart hurts so much right now... I just want it to stop. The tears and worry, to all stop.
Horrible.

Seems he's okay, a few broken bones... I didn't ask for any information and people give it to me anyways.
Don't they know it hurts me?
I didn't even want to know!
I feel so stupid. so ugly. so hurt, everywhere.
I hate myself and I feel like poop; as usual.
schedule is set. Transfusion on tuesday.
Nervous as always.
feel so sick and horrible.
I'm glad to hear he's alive. I hope the transfusion goes well. I hope you feel better. If you need someone to talk to, you know where to find one, as always...

My best wishes for you and the ones you care about. Best of luck.

MrJones

I got surgery yesterday, saw 35-45% after it. Now I see almost 90%. I'll see perfectly in a few weeks/months. I have the video of the surgery, with my eyes cut open and stuff, quite disgusting yet awesome lol

So, I have 2 less diseases now, myopia and astigmatism. Still have to fix AvPD, social phobia, agoraphobia and depression. First group therapy next friday, btw.

I honestly feel as awful as I can feel. I can't stop worrying about someone and it hurts me so much that they are suffering.

MrJones

Great to hear the surgery was a success, mate. I would be freaked out by the video.
Thanks Mikey. My sister was. She entered my room while I was watching it and she left screaming, even though I had nothing done yet, only that clockwork-orange-type thing to keep my eyes wide open lol

MikeyC

Thanks Mikey. My sister was. She entered my room while I was watching it and she left screaming, even though I had nothing done yet, only that clockwork-orange-type thing to keep my eyes wide open lol
Oh, goodness. I couldn't watch that video of me. I understand your sister's reaction! I can't even watch that Clockwork Orange scene, either. D:

MrJones

Saddened. I mean, even more than usual.
I was talking to someone and they started talking about Lady Gaga or whatever and I said I don't care about celebrities. They asked what do I care about. Strange question, but very important. What do I care about? People was my answer. Funny thing is that I care about some people that don't give a **** about me, I could die and they would probably keep living as if nothing happened. People in my family care about me, I don't doubt that, and I care about them.

Why do I care about people who don't care about me at all? People who don't know me well enough, people who don't talk to me or who avoid me at all cost. I've heard and seen people talking **** about me. I've had people openly saying that they don't want to talk to me anymore. Yet, I care about them. I'm not part of their lives, they don't want or need a friend like me. No one actually does. Yet I can't stop caring, worrying, suffering and crrying for them. I'm just a fool.

Nathália

Saddened. I mean, even more than usual.
I was talking to someone and they started talking about Lady Gaga or whatever and I said I don't care about celebrities. They asked what do I care about. Strange question, but very important. What do I care about? People was my answer. Funny thing is that I care about some people that don't give a **** about me, I could die and they would probably keep living as if nothing happened. People in my family care about me, I don't doubt that, and I care about them.

Why do I care about people who don't care about me at all? People who don't know me well enough, people who don't talk to me or who avoid me at all cost. I've heard and seen people talking **** about me. I've had people openly saying that they don't want to talk to me anymore. Yet, I care about them. I'm not part of their lives, they don't want or need a friend like me. No one actually does. Yet I can't stop caring, worrying, suffering and crrying for them. I'm just a fool.

::(: Because you have a great heart. I do the same thing for my family/friends and all I want it s thank you back. I sent a Christmas present and had to hear from another person that he got it but I am trying because he's my family. I know one could care less.

I give out love, help and understand people and they do is lie and don't even acknowledge me. I'm like you I feel like a fool, I need to start spoiling myself though. I think that when I get older I may regret the time spent on BS.

I hope you find a great friend one day, you deserve one.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
I've been feeling quite depressed and upset lately. ::(:

I have no confidence in myself or my creative abilities, feeling like a failure. Procrastinating as per usual.

MrJones

::(: Because you have a great heart. I do the same thing for my family/friends and all I want it s thank you back. I sent a Christmas present and had to hear from another person that he got it but I am trying because he's my family. I know one could care less.

I give out love, help and understand people and they do is lie and don't even acknowledge me. I'm like you I feel like a fool, I need to start spoiling myself though. I think that when I get older I may regret the time spent on BS.

I hope you find a great friend one day, you deserve one.
Thanks a lot Beleza. I hope you find what you deserve one day :)

I got surgery yesterday, saw 35-45% after it. Now I see almost 90%. I'll see perfectly in a few weeks/months. I have the video of the surgery, with my eyes cut open and stuff, quite disgusting yet awesome lol

I'm glad the surgery went well. The video sounds... creepy. When I broke my left arm the second time, they put me in that twilight sleep and tried to snap the bones back into place. I woke up in the middle of it, but they just kept ****ing with my arm. It's quite possibly the most traumatizing moment of my life so far. If I were you, I don't think I could watch that video.

MrJones

I'm glad the surgery went well. The video sounds... creepy. When I broke my left arm the second time, they put me in that twilight sleep and tried to snap the bones back into place. I woke up in the middle of it, but they just kept ****ing with my arm. It's quite possibly the most traumatizing moment of my life so far. If I were you, I don't think I could watch that video.
Wow, sounds scary. I'm sorry you had to go through that ::(: *hugs*
Luckily it's part of the past now.

The video is not that creepy, a bit disgusting, but it's cool :D