How are you feeling?

Phoenixx

I got surgery yesterday, saw 35-45% after it. Now I see almost 90%. I'll see perfectly in a few weeks/months. I have the video of the surgery, with my eyes cut open and stuff, quite disgusting yet awesome lol
^ Glad the surgery went well! I could never watch that video though. I'm way too squeamish around that type of stuff. Heck I can't even sit in the same room when my brother or my mom are watching ER shows on the health channel. :rolleyes:

MrJones

^ Glad the surgery went well! I could never watch that video though. I'm way too squeamish around that type of stuff. Heck I can't even sit in the same room when my brother or my mom are watching ER shows on the health channel. :rolleyes:
It's not as bad, you can see basically my eyes and then a lot of stuff on them, not really the cutting itself. But you see the cut part and how they put it back again :D

Shyangel

@ Jones

Oh my god, you had a surgery!! I very glad it went well. I hope your feeling all better soon.:)

How I'm feeling....

I'm feeling achy and sore as heck from all the rocking out last night!!
I can barley hold my head up, I don't have a voice, it feels like I did a 1000 squats and sit ups. I almost pissed myself because there wasn't a chance in hell I was gonna be able to get back where I was. I got pretty drunk as well. So, I know that didn't help the pissing situation. lol
I'm feeling pretty good after having such a great time. Going to the concert has kinda reinvigorated me. I feel more alive and inspired. Who knows how long it will last.
This month going to be an awesome month! I'm going to stay in a hotel for 3 days with my closest brother and sister in Atlanta city for Momocon in 2 weeks! That means the rave is soon, because the rave's at Momocon. I ordered a cute rainbow tutu at Iheartraves.com for the occasion! My sister got some glow body paint, so there could be some silly stuff happening with that!! lol

So, yeah. I'm feeling good and excited for the rest of the month. :D

jonas89

I got surgery yesterday, saw 35-45% after it. Now I see almost 90%. I'll see perfectly in a few weeks/months. I have the video of the surgery, with my eyes cut open and stuff, quite disgusting yet awesome lol

Great that the surgery went well :)

I feel really lonely :(

I was in a funk yesterday. I left the dog to stay at my mom's house for good, I'm on my period, I had a horrible cigarette induced headache, and I choose yesterday to start decaffeinating myself. Not a good day at all. I'm feeling better though. Caffeine is tough **** to kick!

Phoenixx

Tired. I just woke up from a nap. I'm not exactly happy I took one, as I could've done something much more productive for that hour. I haven't had a nap in a while though, and I haven't fallen asleep that quickly in a long time either. And here I was just going to lay on my bed and rest my eyes for 5 mins. :rolleyes:

Tired. I just woke up from a nap. I'm not exactly happy I took one, as I could've done something much more productive for that hour. I haven't had a nap in a while though, and I haven't fallen asleep that quickly in a long time either. And here I was just going to lay on my bed and rest my eyes for 5 mins. :rolleyes:

Naps are a necessity for me :/ I simply don't have enough energy to make it through a day without one. No matter how fit I am, If I don't have a nap in a day, the next day I am in Zombie mode.

I am beginning to believe I have dysthymia. Seriously. I think because I have had to change doctors so regularly (due to the high turnover in the regional area I live in) it has gone undiagnosed.

Thundercats

In case anyone is wondering, this is Will15, but I wanted to change my username. And as you all know, in Soviet Russia, username chooses you.

MikeyC

I'm feeling achy and sore as heck from all the rocking out last night!!
I can barley hold my head up, I don't have a voice, it feels like I did a 1000 squats and sit ups. I almost pissed myself because there wasn't a chance in hell I was gonna be able to get back where I was. I got pretty drunk as well. So, I know that didn't help the pissing situation. lol
I'm feeling pretty good after having such a great time. Going to the concert has kinda reinvigorated me. I feel more alive and inspired. Who knows how long it will last.
This month going to be an awesome month! I'm going to stay in a hotel for 3 days with my closest brother and sister in Atlanta city for Momocon in 2 weeks! That means the rave is soon, because the rave's at Momocon. I ordered a cute rainbow tutu at Iheartraves.com for the occasion! My sister got some glow body paint, so there could be some silly stuff happening with that!! lol

So, yeah. I'm feeling good and excited for the rest of the month. :D
Wow, sounds like you've got a lot of nice things planned! I'm glad the gig went really well, too. A big month coming up!

I feel terrible. ::(: . Not the best day for me.
Why? ::(:

MikeyC

Depression & Friends. My friend made it clear to me today I was her last-resort for things. Fun.
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. If she actually mentioned that you're a last resort and nothing more, that's quite rude. I once got a text from a "friend" who wanted me to go somewhere with her. "I've asked everyone else so you're my last hope!" was written in that message. Not even kidding. It was not good.

Iluv

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. If she actually mentioned that you're a last resort and nothing more, that's quite rude. I once got a text from a "friend" who wanted me to go somewhere with her. "I've asked everyone else so you're my last hope!" was written in that message. Not even kidding. It was not good.

That's exactly how she put it, last hope. I hate those words, last hope. Last resort. They shouldn't be applied to a person, it's cruel. ::(:

MikeyC

That's exactly how she put it, last hope. I hate those words, last hope. Last resort. They shouldn't be applied to a person, it's cruel. ::(:
Yeah, it's very cruel. Did you say anything back? Maybe tell her you don't appreciate being called a "last hope."

Iluv

Yeah, it's very cruel. Did you say anything back? Maybe tell her you don't appreciate being called a "last hope."

No she just laughed after it and I do my usual 'shut up' routine not to push it further. I feel like I can't express my feelings with any of my friends, probably wouldn't work.

MikeyC

No she just laughed after it and I do my usual 'shut up' routine not to push it further. I feel like I can't express my feelings with any of my friends, probably wouldn't work.
That's not a good thing that you can't express yourself to your friends. It puts you in a very bad spot. Sorry to hear that. You're welcome to express your feelings with me if you want to. :)