How are you feeling?

I want to move out. I really really do... However, this town is nothing but a factory town and you need to have experience in mechanics or in forklifts. They pay at most 8 bucks an hour and there is no opportunity. I need out. I know there is a place much better than this. I need help. I hate to admit it because I feel incapable, though.

I understand that feeling. I'm pretty much in the wrong chunk of the country for my chosen field.

MikeyC

extremely upset. My parents like to remind me of my failures. Just now, my parents couldn't help but tell me that I can't do it. I'm incapable of living on my own and I'll fail at college. I am more than capable of living on my own... I just... don't make the income because they chose a horrible town to live in. I really hate my father. He's very... how should I say this... Immature. He flips his lid in .2 seconds. Mom can't help to back him up and vice versa.

I want to move out. I really really do... However, this town is nothing but a factory town and you need to have experience in mechanics or in forklifts. They pay at most 8 bucks an hour and there is no opportunity. I need out. I know there is a place much better than this. I need help. I hate to admit it because I feel incapable, though.
Like you, I want to move out more than just about anything else, but I simply can't right now. But anyway, I'm sorry you're going through all that. Are there any other towns nearby that you could move to so you can pursue what you want? I'm sure even your pessimistic parents would be okay with that.

Pretty good. No homework so I get to have time for myself tonight. Finally! :D

Critique went alright today. Definitely did not get as anxious this time as the last time though. I hope the rest are like that, but I doubt it. Even though no one really had anything to say to me (honestly I think I'd rather have a couple negative comments than have a mostly speechless class just staring), my teacher stopped me as I was leaving today to tell me I did a great job. That comment made my day. :)
Singling you out to make a comment like that is awesome. It does put you in a good mood and I'm glad the critiquing went well. :)

Regretful. Sorry If I hurt you. And I really mean it.

You always hurt the one you love,
The one you shouldn't hurt at all.
You always take the sweetest rose,
And crush it till the petals fall.

You always break the kindest heart,
With a hasty word you can't recall.
So, if I broke your heart last night,
It's because I love you most of all.

Blue Valentine (2010) trailer [HD] - YouTube

WeirdyMcGee

Horrible.

Seems he's okay, a few broken bones... I didn't ask for any information and people give it to me anyways.
Don't they know it hurts me?
I didn't even want to know!
I feel so stupid. so ugly. so hurt, everywhere.
I hate myself and I feel like poop; as usual.

MikeyC

Horrible.

Seems he's okay, a few broken bones... I didn't ask for any information and people give it to me anyways.
Don't they know it hurts me?
I didn't even want to know!
I feel so stupid. so ugly. so hurt, everywhere.
I hate myself and I feel like poop; as usual.
You did want to know if he was okay, so it's normal to get all the details, even the ones you didn't know.

I'm sorry you feel that way, Weirdy. ::(: Please PM me any time if you want to chat.

DeadmanWalking

Cranky because it's been not too cold outside, yet nearly every building I walk into seems to have the heat on full blast.

Annoyed because I just want to be on spring break already.

I suppose one thing to do about the heat problem would be to dress lighter. The heat should start to go down soon though.

You and I both:)! When do you get to go on Spring Break?

this_portrait

I suppose one thing to do about the heat problem would be to dress lighter. The heat should start to go down soon though.

You and I both:)! When do you get to go on Spring Break?

Dressing lighter is what I've been doing, and when I'm in my apartment, I only wear a tank top and shorts. Unfortunately I still get sweaty.

Tomorrow is my last day of classes before break, but I'm not leaving until Saturday night. I've been feeling impatient for the last few hours now, but then I'll be keeping myself busy for all of tomorrow, so it should come here faster than I think.

SilentBird

Today, after one too many jibes, I told someone that I didn't appreciate what she said to me earlier. She was receptive to my comments. We hugged. I'm glad.

EscapeArtist

I feel really awful for some reason, the last 4-5 days, ever since I stopped taking St. John's wort I feel worse than before I was taking it. What the heck is that all about.