How are you feeling?

this_portrait

Yeah I know how you feel. Its spring break for me and I honestly dont like it, I wish I were at school. I just cant take being so alone while everybody else is having the time of their lives and im not invited. I thought I had friends but I guess not.

It's spring break for me, too. The first half of my break was rather fun, but once I came back to my apartment for the remaining half of it, it's just been boring and lonely. Luckily classes start up again on Monday, so it's almost over.

MsBuzzkillington

It's spring break for me, too. The first half of my break was rather fun, but once I came back to my apartment for the remaining half of it, it's just been boring and lonely. Luckily classes start up again on Monday, so it's almost over.

What about a third date with that guy you recently met?

Tulicks

I'm feeling like ****... my mind always feels clouded and the world around me seems to be on fast mode. I feel slow because of it even though I am an intelligent person with a lot of insightful ability and articulation. Everyone is always talking to me like I'm some kind of mental case, and I find it to be extremely disrespectful. It's mainly because I can't seem to communicate my feelings or talk around people. People must think I'm secretive or something and are curious as to what's going on in my head. Whenever I do finally say something my voice sounds somewhat impaired to me, even though everyone around me perceives my voice as coming out normal. I have social anxiety, but also cognitional impairing, such as the inability to process information... like NOTHING goes into my head. I'm left three seconds after wondering what the person was talking about in length. Sometimes I feel like I just need to go out somewhere quiet and just yell my brains out. I feel so frustrated and miserable, and I can't believe this is actually my reality. My life.

I basically feel like an alien from another planet. When people laugh, I for some reason can't laugh. I can't connect with anyone at the deep emotional level. Instead all I feel is the disturbance of knowing I should feel something, but I don't. I went to psychiatry for help, went on all the medications they suggested, and nothing worked. Psychiatry completely failed me, despite the time and effort I put into going to my appointments.

I constantly feel like people are judging me, even though realistically they aren't. In the real world people couldn't care less about how you are experiencing your own life, yet I always sense that people have me on their minds in a negative way. I may be paranoid but I realize the paranoia is irrational, which elevates some of the illness surrounding it. I can't socialize very well so getting a girl friend is next to impossible. Because I have problems processing information I can't farther my education successfully. I'm still living with my parents because I have absolutely zero independence. I feel suicidal all the time, and if things don't change soon I will definitely consider getting the worlds attention.

MikeyC

Tulicks, at least you realise your paranoia is irrational, but that's hardly enough to get you through your anxieties. Let's hope one day you can move out of your parent's place and gain some of that independence you crave. :)

Invisibleman

I just feel meh I suppose. Its a strange feeling of not feeling bad but not feeling good. I want to go for a walk outside but Canada can be so deceiving,its complete blue sky with not a cloud in sight with the sun shining but the temperature is in the minus. Garbage.

MikeyC

Lonely.............:(
That sucks.

I'm a bit all over the place. Made a nice lunch, had a necessary nap, went to the mall. I was efficient but I feel uncaring. A phone plan I was thinking about getting has turned out to be more money than what I wanted, too. I feel defeated.

Shyangel

@Noodle

I'm sorry about that noodle. I'm feeling a bit like that myself today. If you want to chat I don't mind.

@Mikey
I'm sorry you feel like that, Mikey.The mall trip sounds nice to me personally. :D I love looking around at all the cool things. I hope you had a good time. Stupid phone plans. They seem to give many people problems. I hope you'll get that all worked out.

How I'm feeling...

I was feeling really good earlier today, but it didn't last. It's my closest sister's birthday today, so I've just been hanging out with her. First we had a nice breakfast then we went outside for a bit. After that, me and my sister relaxed smoking hookah and listening to music. I really enjoyed that. Then we made alot of pizza rolls because my sister loves them. I ate so many I almost vomited. lol After that we made fried chicken for my sister's birthday diner. It was very yummy.

Now I'm helping to decorate for my niece's birthday. We're blowing up a bunch of balloons and making funny animals and hats out of them. I refuse to make one of these balloon shapes. So, I just blew up the normal balloons. when I did try to make a balloon animal my oldest sister was rude and annoying about it, which has put me in a not so friendly state. It's all good, though. I'm going to stay down here until the decorations for my niece are done, and try to have fun doing it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My niece is going to love the things we got her and all the balloons.

lonely_drummer

@Noodle

I'm sorry about that noodle. I'm feeling a bit like that myself today. If you want to chat I don't mind.

@Mikey
I'm sorry you feel like that, Mikey.The mall trip sounds nice to me personally. :D I love looking around at all the cool things. I hope you had a good time. Stupid phone plans. They seem to give many people problems. I hope you'll get that all worked out.

How I'm feeling...

I was feeling really good earlier today, but it didn't last. It's my closest sister's birthday today, so I've just been hanging out with her. First we had a nice breakfast then we went outside for a bit. After that, me and my sister relaxed smoking hookah and listening to music. I really enjoyed that. Then we made alot of pizza rolls because my sister loves them. I ate so many I almost vomited. lol After that we made fried chicken for my sister's birthday diner. It was very yummy.

Now I'm helping to decorate for my niece's birthday. We're blowing up a bunch of balloons and making funny animals and hats out of them. I refuse to make one of these balloon shapes. So, I just blew up the normal balloons. when I did try to make a balloon animal my oldest sister was rude and annoying about it, which has put me in a not so friendly state. It's all good, though. I'm going to stay down here until the decorations for my niece are done, and try to have fun doing it. I'm looking forward to tomorrow. My niece is going to love the things we got her and all the balloons.

mmmmmm, hookah. Im feeling ok, a little hung over though

need more weekend

Don't we all.

I have a little over 3 hours until I'm supposed to be at work for the first time. I just want to go now and get it over with. All this waiting is killing me. I've been on a walk in the rain, tried to watch Doctor Who, and read. I've even put on my work uniform, hoping to start feeling more comfortable. Nothing is calming me down. My heart is racing. I'm stunned that I haven't developed an ulcer or had a heart attack by now.

Carly Simon - Anticipation - YouTube

And now I want some ketchup. ;)