How are you feeling?

hidwell

Absolutely defeated and melancholic the last couple of days. Unshakable feelings. Unsure what to do. No direction. Just a whole lot of ugh.

We all feel like that from time to time, just hang in there. And remember tomorrow is a brand new day :)

You said that exactly how my parents would have put it ::p: . Yes people call me Jayde or Jay whatever, it's my middle name SHHHH I hate my first name.

Is your first name Bertha? Or Gertrude? Are you named after the city were you were conceived/born? Charlotte? Madison? Fort Lauderdale? Piscataway? :D

Somewhat lonely, but trying to stay strong and motivated.

That's good! And you've always got us.

the short-term comfort does not outweigh the long-term consequence of slacking off.

I know it's easier said than done, outsider, but I agree with dottie. Maybe it's just the experience that gives us that insight. I did the exact same thing in college and it didn't end well for me. There isn't anything I can say to really make you feel more comfortable around people, but I wish you the best of luck.

I am not nearly as sore as I thought I would be. My arms are fine. It's my legs that hurt. All that bending over and stuff...

tumblr_m0tcprStyn1r7gmwo.gif

Sorry for the mental picture, everybody. :) Moving on...

montejocarlo

Tired... in many ways. And I'm pretty sure that sleep wouldn't be an answer. I wanna cry, but I don't feel like I have the energy to do even that. Not sure if it's depression all over again. I just want to rest.

Sometimes, it's hard like this. Even typing is an effort. *long sigh*

I'll sleep anyway.

Iluv

Is your first name Bertha? Or Gertrude? Are you named after the city were you were conceived/born? Charlotte? Madison? Fort Lauderdale? Piscataway? :D

No, no, no, no, no and no! My first name is ... *drumroll* Janelle . BLEEHHH (no offense to anyone with my name too) It just doesn't suit me. Nobody ever remembers it. ::p: .

TheWickedOne

ARGGHHHHHH!!!! I hate working with my ex. Seriously? Do we HAVE to have an argument about the Power Rangers???? I'm so seriously frustrated.

bcsr

Nervous as hell. Just finished my having my paperwork notarized and got everything finalized to try and get into police academy. Entry testing is on 24th. Scary scary, lol.

BC-chick

Banned
i'm alright, except the fact that i wish i had some friends with SA (in person) but i guess i'm the only one in my city with SA :(

gazelle

Not good, been a few weeks that my classes which were my only source of interaction with society have finished it was a good period hence it came as a shock to me when it was over and I've been losing weight since then.Wasn't feeling that bad a few hours ago before going to a party, now I'm back feeling insecure and ugly since everyone commented on how skinny I've become and I'm wondering if I'll be able to regain the weight I've lost. I knew my energy levels were lower than usual before going hence I shouldn't have gone.....note to myself :when you feel horrible don't go anywhere.

lonely_drummer

Better!!!! Woke up with hell of a hangover lol. I guess thats what I get for drinking non stop for four days straight :S But Im feeling pretty damn good now that Im all recovered and good to go! Im definitely taking today off from drinking though

feeling a sense of trepidation.

My roster has changed where I do volunteer work :s
Any change in my routine makes me feel fear. Although it is justified as I will have to get used to working with unknown people who work on the different roster.::(:

DeadmanWalking

feeling a sense of trepidation.

My roster has changed where I do volunteer work :s
Any change in my routine makes me feel fear. Although it is justified as I will have to get used to working with unknown people who work on the different roster.::(:

Well, change is kinda scary. But, try not to let it get to you, okay? I'm pretty sure that, when you first started, you were working with unknown people, right? And you made it through that, correct:)? So you have the power to do it again. Believe in yourself and, well, if you really need help, you could always go talk to someone about it and tell them your troubles. Good luck BlueDays and congrats on doing some volunteer work:D.

Well, change is kinda scary. But, try not to let it get to you, okay? I'm pretty sure that, when you first started, you were working with unknown people, right? And you made it through that, correct:)? So you have the power to do it again. Believe in yourself and, well, if you really need help, you could always go talk to someone about it and tell them your troubles. Good luck BlueDays and congrats on doing some volunteer work:D.

Thanks Deadman:)