How are you feeling?

dottie

job vent:

so, i got a jab at work for being the quiet one. at work today a coworker from a remote building (one in which requires a car to get to) came into our office. after she left i said out loud, "wow, she doesn't look like what i expected her to look like!" i didn't mean it in a derogatory way at all, it's just sometimes when you are on the phone you visualize how someone might look... my coworker said in this mean, condescending voice, "yeah, isn't that SAAAAAD we don't even know what they look like. isn't it SAAAAAD no one takes the time to stay and be introduced." my other coworkers laughed at her. i believe she was taking a jab at me because i am quiet and after work i leave when my shift is over. apparently this is a problem to her.

first of all, we never see those coworkers because they are in remote buildings you have to drive to. very rarely is there face to face interaction. secondly, i'm sorry but after being trapped in a room for 8 hours full of passive-aggressive hens who complain nonstop, who say mean things about each other behind each others' backs and then play nice to their face... i really do not wish to chat it up with them when i am off the clock. hell, i do not wish to chat it up with them when i am on the clock. and if the only bad thing she can come up with about me is that i am quiet or i immediately leave after i am off the clock... well, she must be looking for something! why am i going to sit around chatting it up with people who will turn around and gossip about me?

people exhaust me. seriously. i do not mind the work itself. it is the obnoxious coworkers and their petty BS that is absolutely draining.

bardock

I'm feeling so depressed for the past few days, i havn't even slept. I just want to run away to some place adn start fresh =(

dottie

is it normal when you are new at work for people to test you? it's like they try to push you over the edge to see if you will quit.

Shyangel

I'm feeling so depressed for the past few days, i havn't even slept. I just want to run away to some place adn start fresh =(

I'm so sorry about that, Bardock. Those feelings suck. If you want to chat I don't got nothin to do. ^.^

Hope you feel alright soon, Buddy.

MikeyC

job vent:

so, i got a jab at work for being the quiet one. at work today a coworker from a remote building (one in which requires a car to get to) came into our office. after she left i said out loud, "wow, she doesn't look like what i expected her to look like!" i didn't mean it in a derogatory way at all, it's just sometimes when you are on the phone you visualize how someone might look... my coworker said in this mean, condescending voice, "yeah, isn't that SAAAAAD we don't even know what they look like. isn't it SAAAAAD no one takes the time to stay and be introduced." my other coworkers laughed at her. i believe she was taking a jab at me because i am quiet and after work i leave when my shift is over. apparently this is a problem to her.

first of all, we never see those coworkers because they are in remote buildings you have to drive to. very rarely is there face to face interaction. secondly, i'm sorry but after being trapped in a room for 8 hours full of passive-aggressive hens who complain nonstop, who say mean things about each other behind each others' backs and then play nice to their face... i really do not wish to chat it up with them when i am off the clock. hell, i do not wish to chat it up with them when i am on the clock. and if the only bad thing she can come up with about me is that i am quiet or i immediately leave after i am off the clock... well, she must be looking for something! why am i going to sit around chatting it up with people who will turn around and gossip about me?

people exhaust me. seriously. i do not mind the work itself. it is the obnoxious coworkers and their petty BS that is absolutely draining.
This is so stupid. No wonder you hate that place so much. You say one thing that was not meant to be that bad and they grill you for it. Sorry you had to go through that.

Right now, I feel like everything is pointless. Nothing really seems real anymore.
It sucks the both of you feel this way, but could you both get out of my head? ::(:

Shyangel

I'm feeling like I wish I could do something fun or stupid. That's what happens when I listen to heavy music, it has a dangerous impact on me. Haha!

LittleKitty

Something doesn't feel right........ Oh wait, its 3:30am o.o I could do four hours of sleep. :D

I feel better. Now, I just need to stop laughing at random thoughts and objects and buttons and..... oh nevermind xD

Acegame

job vent:

Oh that really sucks. My past job was exactly like that. Coworkers who gossip behind your back and constantly complain about EVERYTHING (and everyone who is not there). One of them was constantly jabbing me like you said about me being quiet. And somehow, IF i said something, she also shot me down. It makes it so hard to find the motivation and energy to talk (and think of something to talk about) to those people. It's absolutely exhausting. It's not that i never talk or am very anxious, but those people shut me up. Got nothing to say and nothing to talk about then.

They were testing me as well. This women i just mentioned at least. She always tried to make me do some of her work. Usually i'm someone who stays friendly and avoids conflict when people act like this. But at some point i had enough of it when she tried it again and i let her know that clearly. Somehow this helped. Apparently some people respect you more when you bite back every once in a while...

Last edited:

LadyWench

Not too good. I woke up in panic mode, having one health fear after another. My OCD and hypochondria are seriously kicking arse this morning. Being alone doesn't help. In fact, it makes it ten times worse. I keep imagining the worst thing happening and it just increases the anxiety. I just want to take my brain out of my skull and throw it in the effing dumpster.