How are you feeling?

MrJones

Weird... I'm happy to see how things go well for people I care about, but at the same time I feel jealous because I know those things never happened to me and probably will be this way for who knows how long if not always...

Rembrandt Broam

Its my birthday today

Happy birthday!

Here...

picture.php

Get yourself something nice. ;)

Phoenixx

Its my birthday today - I had a nice night tonight. Thank you :)
^ Happy Birthday! :D

Weird... I'm happy to see how things go well for people I care about, but at the same time I feel jealous because I know those things never happened to me and probably will be this way for who knows how long if not always...
^ I know what you mean. I usually feel like this with my friends. While I'm happy for them, I can't help but feel some sort of envy for what they have.

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Well I´m crying. I can´t see any point in anything, therefore have no motivation. If I earn money, what will I buy for them? I will never have my own house anyway, will have to live with my parents who don´t even let me repair anything in this house. Besides they poison me through and through. This is my destiny that can´t be changed (eternal punishment probably, if I only knew what for, if God was so amiable to let me know what do I deserve this for). Why everybody else is always happy, creative, bright etc etc etc etc., only me an Idiot of the universe. Why me?? Why exactly I deserve this damnation for? I feel like some voodoo doll that has been cursed and poisoned and where they stuffed all the negativity of the universe and then she is to be thrown into the fire and burnt. I didn´t ask to be an outcast of the universe, in fact I find it unfair that they chose exactly me of all the people, if they at least let me know why.

Right or wrong, that´s how I am feeling.

Sorry to hear that, Lea. ::(: I've been feeling the same way, lately. So you're not alone. And you shouldn't put yourself down, you're not an idiot. :)