How are you feeling?

DeadmanWalking

Well I´m crying. I can´t see any point in anything, therefore have no motivation. If I earn money, what will I buy for them? I will never have my own house anyway, will have to live with my parents who don´t even let me repair anything in this house. Besides they poison me through and through. This is my destiny that can´t be changed (eternal punishment probably, if I only knew what for, if God was so amiable to let me know what do I deserve this for). Why everybody else is always happy, creative, bright etc etc etc etc., only me an Idiot of the universe. Why me?? Why exactly I deserve this damnation for? I feel like some voodoo doll that has been cursed and poisoned and where they stuffed all the negativity of the universe and then she is to be thrown into the fire and burnt. I didn´t ask to be an outcast of the universe, in fact I find it unfair that they chose exactly me of all the people, if they at least let me know why.

Right or wrong, that´s how I am feeling.

I'm sorry about this Lea. I know nothing I can say can make you feel better, but I truly wish there were something I could do to help you. I don't know when, but things will get better, I promise, so please try to tough things out

MikeyC

Well I´m crying. I can´t see any point in anything, therefore have no motivation. If I earn money, what will I buy for them? I will never have my own house anyway, will have to live with my parents who don´t even let me repair anything in this house. Besides they poison me through and through. This is my destiny that can´t be changed (eternal punishment probably, if I only knew what for, if God was so amiable to let me know what do I deserve this for). Why everybody else is always happy, creative, bright etc etc etc etc., only me an Idiot of the universe. Why me?? Why exactly I deserve this damnation for? I feel like some voodoo doll that has been cursed and poisoned and where they stuffed all the negativity of the universe and then she is to be thrown into the fire and burnt. I didn´t ask to be an outcast of the universe, in fact I find it unfair that they chose exactly me of all the people, if they at least let me know why.

Right or wrong, that´s how I am feeling.
Not everyone else is happy and bright and creative. You're not alone no matter how alone you seem.

Sorry you're going through this. They are thoughts that have been on my mind a lot, too. Stay strong and hopefully some luck goes your way.

I almost forgot the obligatory mention *face palm*

Do mo chairde spw, Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh! Lá hiontach agaibh! (To my spw friends, Happy St Patricks day, have a wonderful day) :)

MikeyC

I almost forgot the obligatory mention *face palm*

Do mo chairde spw, Lá Fhéile Pádraig Sona Daoibh! Lá hiontach agaibh! (To my spw friends, Happy St Patricks day, have a wonderful day) :)
St. Patricks Day was yesterday. ::p:

But I hope you have a great day yourself. You should drink a lot of guiness.

MikeyC

Sigh I suppose every marriage has its disagreements
It's the opposites that attract. :)

On an unrelated matter, I'm feeling neglected and in pain. Neglected from my brother and in pain because I just burnt myself quite badly on the wrist. Hurts. ::(:

Invisibleman

My body wont stop shaking. Im an idiot,a serious idiot. I was home alone and I was bored so i though "hmmmm its getting dark,maybe it would be interesting to take my camera down to the woods where that girl was murdered a few years back,it could be fun!"

I got to the entrance of the woods and I was so scared but I went in anyway. I walked along,I had never in my life felt silence so evil. The blood started to course in my ears,i started humming softly to keep from going insane. "theres nothing here...theres nothing here" I whispered under the clicking of my camera. I started to relax slightly when I was getting a shot,i lowered my camera and felt this sense over my right shoulder,a stick snapped. My heart went into over drive as I stood frozen solid, I turned my head slowly to see the silhouette of a figure,it appeared to be a man, standing maybe 20 or so metres into the woods. I tried to keep my breaths quiet as i seen it start to walk,then disappear behind bushes. I tied to go quietly but burst into full sprint, i looked over my shoulder and to my side constantly. I was in such a state of vertigo I didnt know where I was going I just wanted to escape. i finally reached asphalt on the other side of town where I stood with a few tears going down my face.

Heres some of the pictures I took,im deleting them soon for good.

Attachments

• Picture007.jpg
    Picture007.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture017.jpg
    Picture017.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture013.jpg
    Picture013.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture011.jpg
    Picture011.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 0
  • Picture014.jpg
    Picture014.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 0

MikeyC

My body wont stop shaking. Im an idiot,a serious idiot. I was home alone and I was bored so i though "hmmmm its getting dark,maybe it would be interesting to take my camera down to the woods where that girl was murdered a few years back,it could be fun!"

I got to the entrance of the woods and I was so scared but I went in anyway. I walked along,I had never in my life felt silence so evil. The blood started to course in my ears,i started humming softly to keep from going insane. "theres nothing here...theres nothing here" I whispered under the clicking of my camera. I started to relax slightly when I was getting a shot,i lowered my camera and felt this sense over my right shoulder,a stick snapped. My heart went into over drive as I stood frozen solid, I turned my head slowly to see the silhouette of a figure,it appeared to be a man, standing maybe 20 or so metres into the woods. I tried to keep my breaths quiet as i seen it start to walk,then disappear behind bushes. I tied to go quietly but burst into full sprint, i looked over my shoulder and to my side constantly. I was in such a state of vertigo I didnt know where I was going I just wanted to escape. i finally reached asphalt on the other side of town where I stood with a few tears going down my face.

Heres some of the pictures I took,im deleting them soon for good.
Wow, that would be so scary. I don't blame you for sprinting away and I would've done exactly the same.

Those pictures are absolutely incredible. Why would you want to delete them?