How are you feeling?

MrJones

Day, is here fading
That's when I'm insane
I flirt with suicide
Sometimes kills the pain
I can't always say
'It's gonna be better tomorrow'
Falling away from me, falling away from me.

Iluv

Mad. I don't like the layout of my house. Can't go out into the tv room without a random looking at me from my kitchen >_>

Shyangel

I hope you all are doing great. ^.^

I'm feeling very sad and lost. I really just want something to do with my time. I'm tired of just sitting around doing nothing. I want friends to laugh and talk with that depend on me. I want to matter to people. I want someone to call me up saying they need to talk. I want to mean that much to someone. I've been spending alot of time searching on the internet trying to find answers. I'm looking into volunteering and maybe doing a belly dancing class. I don't if either will help. I can't but feel like they'll be a waste of time and money. We don't have a car so I have to go through a bit of work to get to these places as well. I don't know what to do.

Iluv

I'm feeling very sad and lost. I really just want something to do with my time. I'm tired of just sitting around doing nothing. I want friends to laugh and talk with that depend on me. I want to matter to people. I want someone to call me up saying they need to talk. I want to mean that much to someone. I've been spending alot of time searching on the internet trying to find answers. I'm looking into volunteering and maybe doing a belly dancing class. I don't if either will help. I can't but feel like they'll be a waste of time and money. We don't have a car so I have to go through a bit of work to get to these places as well. I don't know what to do.

*Hugs* Sorry you're feeling that way Shyangel. ::(:.
Belly dancing and volunteering sound fun, that's a great way to start. Friends will come with time, perhaps joining some classes like that can open up opportunities. Feel better though.

MikeyC

I'm so sorry, Angel. You can talk to me any time you need to. I hope you find some hobbies you can get into and start enjoying things.

Relieved! Finally got my heap of junk car sold. :)
Nice. :) Are you getting another one?

I feel good. Actually, I feel really, really good. I will always have at least 1% of depression in me, but I think it's actually at 1% now. I can't believe how good I feel. Please last!

Silatuyok

Nice. :) Are you getting another one?

I feel good. Actually, I feel really, really good. I will always have at least 1% of depression in me, but I think it's actually at 1% now. I can't believe how good I feel. Please last!

Yay, another good day! I'm glad for you. :)

I'd love to not have to get another car, but unfortunately yes I have to. I am actually buying my sister's car from her, hence the impending road trip clear across the country in my "new" car. Now that my old car is gone I can focus on enjoying the ride. :D

MikeyC

Yay, another good day! I'm glad for you. :)

I'd love to not have to get another car, but unfortunately yes I have to. I am actually buying my sister's car from her, hence the impending road trip clear across the country in my "new" car. Now that my old car is gone I can focus on enjoying the ride. :D
Thank you. :D

Oh, I'm like you. If I could live today without a car, I would sell it tomorrow. But, as it is, we need them. I hope you enjoy the road trip! What kind of car is it?

Silatuyok

Volunteering is a great idea! People who volunteer are typically very nice people who are also interested in meeting others. Good luck. I hope you feel better soon.

DeadmanWalking

Can I ride with you Marie:)? And will you teach me how to drive too?

Silatuyok

Thank you. :D

Oh, I'm like you. If I could live today without a car, I would sell it tomorrow. But, as it is, we need them. I hope you enjoy the road trip! What kind of car is it?

It's a blue Honda Civic. A few years old so it has a bit boxier frame the way I like it. :)

AGR

Dont know if I want to stay in Japan anymore,everything is nice and all,but I am so lonely here.