How are you feeling?

shyindian

Banned
So today's the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I don't remember him much though, he died while I was very young. But my mom's really sad today and watching her making me a bit depressed too.

sorry to hear that......but like they say when someone u love becomes a memory,the memory becomes a treasure....ur mom will treasure it for the rest of her life...this wud give her the courage to cope up with the loss....nd there is not much u can do...just don't try to remind her of this day...just treat it as any other day nd take care of her...dont try to console her too much that can make her even more sentimental...just being beside her may help...just keep her busy...dont allow her to think abt this too much

Srijita52

So today's the anniversary of my grandpa's death. I don't remember him much though, he died while I was very young. But my mom's really sad today and watching her making me a bit depressed too.

sorry to hear that......but like they say when someone u love becomes a memory,the memory becomes a treasure....ur mom will treasure it for the rest of her life...this wud give her the courage to cope up with the loss....nd there is not much u can do...just don't try to remind her of this day...just treat it as any other day nd take care of her...dont try to console her too much that can make her even more sentimental...just being beside her may help...just keep her busy...dont allow her to think abt this too much
Thanks, I'm trying my best, I just hope she feels better.

Roman Legion

Feeling attacked on the forums here and feeling like every time I try to share something people here, there everywhere are judging me and belittling my issues. My frustrations are apparently being misread as drama. I'm tired of sharing only for this crap to happen.. I'm leaving this site for a while..

Silatuyok

You catch more bees with honey. Some of what you call brow-nosing someone else might just call banter. But you dont have to do that or change who you are to make friends. You dont catch any bees when you insult the bees though.

Haha. I like this.

Silatuyok

I am feeling some anxiety this morning. I don't want to go to work. On Mondays I am given very little to do, which makes it hard to stay invisible (i.e., busy).

Graeme1988

Hie yer hence from me heath!
Stay strong Graeme.

I will. I'm just really pissed off by all the bureaucracy I've had to go through just to get my new wheelchair - which my physiotherapist will get for me. But she told me - off the record - that I'd have to essentially "cheat the system" if I want to get an electric wheelchair. Or as she put it say that my cerebral palsy is alot worse than it actually is.

Iluv

I think I feel a cold coming on. Little coughs and throat sores.
In addition, my anxiety is skyrocket high. Not a good day today in total.
PLUS my english teacher has made note he hates me. I got a 1+ on my essay and everyone else (including people who slack off and don't do the work correctly and do it last minute) got high 80's.
So therefore I am now depressed.

Last edited:

this_portrait

Sickly. I think I'm having allergies from the sudden change in weather. My sinuses feel congested and my nose runs every time I step foot outside.